Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] "The Greenmage" - Magicka Warden PvP Build

Torbschka
Torbschka
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

here is my first build video, cuz a lot of people did ask me. Hope u enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weOSbhTpccI&t=20s

If u have any question regarding magicka warden at all, leave a comment on yt or here.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also dropped Fletcher, curious how is running around with that health level? Seems a bit too low for me

How's your performance against proc builds?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Easy, I tank multiple of them, u can see it in the gameplay vids I guess. Furthermore I lvl upload a 1vX showcase soon. Keep in mind that u get another 10% HP via green balance passives.

Cant explain it, but I actually feel "very" tanky. But I block a lot situation al etc.
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build, it was always strange for me players like "Kristofer ESO" preferred shacklebreaker over lich.
    I think you lose a lot of value out of your "Living Trellis" skill as your back bar has like 10k less magica compared to front. I think you should change to "Leeching Vines" if you want this skill on your back bar.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build, it was always strange for me players like "Kristofer ESO" preferred shacklebreaker over lich.
    I think you lose a lot of value out of your "Living Trellis" skill as your back bar has like 10k less magica compared to front. I think you should change to "Leeching Vines" if you want this skill on your back bar.

It's amount will go up once you switch to front bar. Trellis is the superior choice
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's amount will go up once you switch to front bar. Trellis is the superior choice

Thanks, wasn't sure about that. BTW, do you know if the lifesteal debuff, scales down with battle spirit?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, wasn't sure about that. BTW, do you know if the lifesteal debuff, scales down with battle spirit?

It does, had someone on another thread post that they tested it. It is cut in half making lifesteal worthless in PvP (except to proc things)
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It does, had someone on another thread post that they tested it. It is cut in half making lifesteal worthless in PvP (except to proc things)

Good to know, thanx.
  • Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know, thanx.
    In group play, I expect Leeching to be superior numbers wise. My tooltips is around 650 ->325 in PvP. When it crits, which is quite often, it becomes like a slightly faster ticking but weaker mutagen/rapid as long as you're attacking. I see 1k+/sec in dungeons, so I expect ~500\sec in pvp. Not great, but not awful either. Also, my gear is purple quality and far from 'meta'. This is as a Bosmer, non vamp, no magelight, no necro. I can't recall how well it scales off magicka, but my max mag is about 10-13k short of the magden meta.

I think you get health per target hit as well, so leeching + permafrost/storm/any aoe ticking dot will provide not insignificant healing from lifesteal.

Haven't had the time to fully test numbers though, so take this with a grain of salt. Ive mainly (well, only) been doing bgs >.> I do think people underestimate the usefulness of lifesteal though.
    Edited by Tonturri on June 24, 2017 11:14PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonturri wrote: »

Good to know, thanx.
    In group play, I expect Leeching to be superior numbers wise. My tooltips is around 650 ->325 in PvP. When it crits, which is quite often, it becomes like a slightly faster ticking but weaker mutagen/rapid as long as you're attacking. I see 1k+/sec in dungeons, so I expect ~500\sec in pvp. Not great, but not awful either. Also, my gear is purple quality and far from 'meta'. This is as a Bosmer, non vamp, no magelight, no necro. I can't recall how well it scales off magicka, but my max mag is about 10-13k short of the magden meta.

I think you get health per target hit as well, so leeching + permafrost/storm/any aoe ticking dot will provide not insignificant healing from lifesteal.

Haven't had the time to fully test numbers though, so take this with a grain of salt. Ive mainly (well, only) been doing bgs >.> I do think people underestimate the usefulness of lifesteal though.

HoTs like Vigor are used because they give 2k-3k heals in PvP per ticket. Rapid Regen/Mutagen is used for Transmutation in PvP, Surge gives 1k+ ticks plus major buffs, I cannot think of a single ability that is used for Healing purposes that ticks for under 1k and if it's that low it's for 20 seconds, not ten.

I guarantee the final heal from Trellis will surpass the total life steal heals (on self) why provide the worst group support over a significant self heal? Especially seeing Trellis gives that heal on recast (making it an instant heal in dire circumstances)

1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonturri wrote: »

Good to know, thanx.

I think its capped at 1 tic per sec , even if you hit several debuffed opponents. I do agree it's nice for support.