The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where is the quality in PvP? Campaign's and Performance. Let's Discuss.

• NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    The problem really stems from your expectations. Youre expectations are too high. Have you just recently started playing The Elder Scrolls Online PVP? If so Im hoping I helped my short, succinct and accurate first two sentences.

If you've been here for a while (I'd say over 6 months, I concede thats completely arbitrary though) and you have not tempered your expectations you are a complete idiot and no amount of discussion can mitigate your stupidity.

You are right about my expectations. ZOS do not care. They only work towards fixing exploits and building marketable content.

But I still enjoy discussion. Though, as you have shown with your post, perhaps hoping for even that is also unrealistic.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.