Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What Motifs Would You Like To See In The Future?

• MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Encyclopedia Motifia.

I've got an almost complete collection, but I think it'd be nice for new players if older motifs started to drop in packs (exotic, faction packs, maybe fragments by area such as Orsinium Legs).

I don't expect new players to be easily able to catch up with those whose been collecting for years, but I do think they need an incentive to begin collecting at all. It's too much for a new player. New motifs are good, but we already have too many that nobody uses or collects.
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a motif that causes ZOS to realize 80% of their craftable gear sets are awful and not worth the time considering unless you only personally know 2 traits and insist on crafting your own gear.

(Or if you think breathing fire as a werewolf looks kewl, you know)
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Worm cult.... the chest peice is the best looking one in the game.... oh god if I could craft that sucker :'(

Please oh benevolent ZOS bestow upon us this bounty..... please with sugar on top o:)
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonemold would be good really lol
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they dont change how we use the motifs at the moment, I really dont care what we get, since we cant use them on endgame gear anyways.

it bothers me all the way into tha bones, we have so many beautiful styles to craft in the game, but they are totally worthless when it comes to getting BiS gear
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didaco wrote: »
    Personally, I'm anxiously waiting for the Tsaesci motif style.
    We were supposed to get it as a dropped item set in this expansion but they scrapped it out saying it will be available in the future.

I absolutely need it for that conical Asian hat themed head piece, it'll fit perfectly on my samurai themed dark elf.

Too bad I can't find a picture, it was floating around here back in the pre-Morrowind's hype days.

how does the tsaesci style differ from the akaviri? I'd love some pics

Here's the light version for you.
    9TrU0Yy.jpg
    Edited by Tirps on June 25, 2017 11:53AM
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)