The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are proc sets hitting crits again? [Bug?]

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So im getting really odd results with viper.. The same people are hitting me for many different amounts of damage with viper.. one person hit me for around 2.5k and then after for 5.5k.. I mightr just be crazy, and i have not tested it because ive been to busy to even play much, but i really wanted to ask on here and see if anyone else has noticed this. Thats a pretty big difference for it to not be a bug.. Almost seems like it double procs sometimes to but thats just opinion.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds concerning to say the least. Could you upload a pic of a death recap when something like this happens?
    Wouldn't a double proc be listed as two consecutive single procs?
    Have you been debuffed by any kind? But I can't think of any debuff that more than doubles the dmg.
    I haven't seen anything like this, but I'm on PC. So it might be XBox specific.