The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS - Crown Crate Idea

grim_tactics
grim_tactics
✭✭✭✭✭
Yeah, I know, another one of these - but screw it, wanted to throw an idea out there.

Why not just add an Apex multiplier for each crate that will eventually guarantee an Apex drop after so many crates opened?

Also, have crates that contain 25,50,100 Crown Gems in them as a possible drop since these conversions are pretty terrible.

I mean, if someone is spending $40 on crowns they should be guaranteed at least one of the new Apex mounts because I'm sure that's what a lot of people want.

Alright, I've said my peace about it and I'll leave the other threads alone too.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by grim_tactics on June 22, 2017 8:49PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about a nix hound instead?
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    Not enough Nyx Hounds. MOAR PLS
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have definitely gotten worse each season. I like the OP's idea but I don't think it will happen. I was one that defended them on crates but this season has broken me. Not only are the hiding certain things that can't be bought with gems, but the conversion rates is terrible. Example one of the motifs is a 200 gem purchase, conversion rate is 33. Also they have added more low level items compared to previous season, which drops your chances even further of getting duplicates that you can exchange for gems. I would love to hear from "The Lady" in charge of micro transactions.

Seriously ZOS you can only beat a dog so much before it turns around and bites you. I was a defender of you guys for a long time but this is getting pretty sorry. An expansion that was nothing more than a dlc, eso plus is losing value and now these weighted crates. I can't continue to shell out money for things that have a diminishing return on investment.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    'The Lady in Charge' of micro transactions is not a gamer; she is a number-cruncher. She leaves a wake of gambling-box destruction behind wherever she goes. Sadly, ZOS want that. Money money money!

They'd probably do just as well offering the stuff for direct purchase and remaining more up-front. As this goes, they are losing the respect of their customers, not gaining it. This is the slippery slope to their own expiry date.

I'll just ignore the crate rubbish and continue enjoying this game while it's here.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady