Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Crown Sale

SpookyPickle
SpookyPickle
✭✭✭
Been holding off buying crowns until the next sale. Whenever that happens I plan on getting about 20,000 I just cant bring myself to purchase that many at full price.

I believe there was a sale in April but I was unable to play at the time, and haven't heard any news of the next crown sale.

Hoping one comes with the new crate release, but that's probably just wishful thinking. Any ETA on the next one?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be awhile unfortunateIy :/ I'd say around 4th quarter this year we'll see a sale, but not before that.
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Soon, But no ETA, a typical zos answer
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Vaoh said it will probably be late in the year if there is one, as we've only had one recently.

If there is anything you want which is limited time and you can't afford it you will miss out if you don't buy full price Crowns.

Whilst I know we all love saving money and getting deals I would say use the sales to stock up on a buffer, but if that buffer runs low and you want things don't hold off for the next sale as you're going to miss out on a lot of things you may actually want.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    It might be awhile unfortunateIy :/ I'd say around 4th quarter this year we'll see a sale, but not before that.

Sadly, that's what I was thinking. I was so upset I had missed out back in April but I was traveling for work and could't drag my PC around the country. Didn't find out I missed the sale until it was over.

Mysteri0n wrote: »
    Soon, But no ETA, a typical zos answer

Hoping for sooner rather than later, but I guess I'll just wait and see.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need your PC persay. On Xbox we can use the app / Xbox.com to buy via a mobile. Pc must have similar
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    You don't need your PC persay. On Xbox we can use the app / Xbox.com to buy via a mobile. Pc must have similar

Right but being away on business, I wasn't able to actively keep up with things going on. Plus I was honestly not expecting it in April. I could have purchased crowns on the website via my phone, sure. But I didn't think to check I was so busy. Not blaming ZoS for my missing of the sale by any means, was just merely asking for an estimated time on the next one is all.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Around November is when the usually go on sale .
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    Around November is when the usually go on sale .

That's not so bad. I can deal with that. If anything limited comes up that I really want I can just buy it. Wanting to buy bulk crowns on the sale though. Thanks! I'll be looking forward to Nov.
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe for July 4 long weekend, or even just a flash sale just on July 4? Come on ZOS make it happen! lol
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »
    Maybe for July 4 long weekend, or even just a flash sale just on July 4? Come on ZOS make it happen! lol

That would be a godsend.
  • Zolron
    Zolron
    ✭✭✭
    No crown sale ever please ! ( ducks for cover)
    Seriously, crowns have been so devalued with eso + members and threw sales that it's pretty obvious that Zos prices their crown store items around their sale value. For those who run out or 'miss' the sale we have 3 choices, go without, buy at increased inflated price, or wait for next sale. All 3 options kinda suck.
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    Zolron wrote: »
    Seriously, crowns have been so devalued with eso + members and threw sales that it's pretty obvious that Zos prices their crown store items around their sale value. For those who run out or 'miss' the sale we have 3 choices, go without, buy at increased inflated price, or wait for next sale. All 3 options kinda suck.

I don't mind waiting. Or just outright buying at full price if there's something I really want. I want to get a decent stock saved up for whatever is to come.

What you just mentioned could be said about any type of purchase. You can buy the item, go without, or wait for a sale. That's just life.
  • Zolron
    Zolron
    ✭✭✭

I don't mind waiting. Or just outright buying at full price if there's something I really want. I want to get a decent stock saved up for whatever is to come.

What you just mentioned could be said about any type of purchase. You can buy the item, go without, or wait for a sale. That's just life.

Yes it is life but this is a GAME :wink:
    But in all seriousness wouldn't it be better to buy something 'you really want' whenever you want without paying a lot more because Zos knows we have a surplus or bought crowns at 40% off ?
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭

Yes it is life but this is a GAME :wink:
    But in all seriousness wouldn't it be better to buy something 'you really want' whenever you want without paying a lot more because Zos knows we have a surplus or bought crowns at 40% off ?

If it was normally priced at 40% off, people would still want sale. Reducing the cost that much all the time would cause an inflation of crowns and the value of everything in the crown store would have to increase to accommodate. It wouldn't save anyone any money
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's never an eta. It just happens unannounced.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266