Maintenance for the week of October 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)

Housing storage is not on "Zos radar" right now? does this mean slots increase not worked on?

aliyavana
aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I found a article on eso's reddit link is

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6i8svh/interview_with_matt_firor_e3_2017/
And
http://wccftech.com/matt-firor-e3-2017-elder-scrolls-online/
"What about a storage for housing items?"

"That is not on our radar right now, because Elder Scrolls Online is a very large online game and those kinds of things go to the IT part of the game. We can’t just increase storage because Elder Scrolls Online is just not setup for that. We would love to, but we don’t have plans for it right now."

It's saddening because housing was a part of its own huge patch, zos is happy to take 80 plus dollars for virtual exclusive housing and they say this? And what pisses me off most is that they didn't enter into any of our recent increase housing slots threads to simply tell us it's not happening soon yet zos still released more crown exclusive housing and adds more furniture to put into our house... atleast transmog was confirmed though

Correction: author asks of housing storage will be added, not housing slots increased.
Edited by aliyavana on June 19, 2017 9:36PM
Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • aliyavana
    aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok nevermind the thread, the author asks if housing storage will be added, not if housing slots will be increased. Though I'd like a zos person to come and give us status on housing slots increase
    Zebendal- Stam Sorc, PC NA
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭
    Why not just save up and buy a bigger house with more slots ?
    Or buy some additional smaller homes to furnish ?
    Or, if you play free, enroll in ESO+ which increases the housing slots per home ?
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juju_beans wrote: »
    Why not just save up and buy a bigger house with more slots ?
    Or buy some additional smaller homes to furnish ?
    Or, if you play free, enroll in ESO+ which increases the housing slots per home ?

It's been forum consensus for a while now that, even with ESO+, the houses don't have enough item slots to make them look filled up and lived in before you hit the cap. It's actually worse in the larger houses, since the item cap doesn't increase proportionately with how much more space there is to fill.

I'm also hoping he was just talking about separate furnishing storage, not item slots. :/
    I am Queen of Typos. If you don't see "Edited by BlackSparrow" above this line, please assume my account has been taken over by scamps and react accordingly.

My Girls:
    "Will you be going to Vvardenfell?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "... Maybe. I grew up there, but it's not a place of happy memories. If I do go, House Telvanni can expect my homecoming to be... bloody."
    Swum-Many-Waters, argonian healer: "Yes. I once swore to myself that I would never swim those waters again, but it seems that fate has called me back to the place of my captivity. Long ago, I made it my mission to free the oppressed of Morrowind. Perhaps I can do so again."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Nephikah describes many strange foods from her childhood. This one would like to try them!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "I have little will to see forests made of mushrooms instead of trees."
    Lorenyawe, altmer scholar: "Absolutely. I came to the Pact to study volcanoes, after all. The idea that I might have access to Red Mountain itself leaves me positively tingly."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton thief: "Sure! I bet there's lots of old money stashed in those Great Houses!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "Where Swum-Many-Waters goes, I go. Any slaver who thinks to take advantage of her kindness will answer to my sword."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit witch: "No. Khajiit has no interest in the dark elves, unless it is to sick daedra on them."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "Every dark elf I've ever met is a piece of horker dung. Go to a place full of them? I'd rather kiss a hagraven."
    Madam Argentia, dunmer aristocrat: "I haven't been to Vvardenfell since my youth, centuries ago. I must admit that I am curious what has changed."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Go? I'm already there!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)