The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What after Wild Hunt?

KwarcPL
KwarcPL
✭✭✭
Hello there, as you can see, Wild Hunt Crates soon will reach their limits and Store doesn't like emptiness, so we will get something new. And question for you what you think it will or what you want to get?
  • GiuEliN0
    GiuEliN0
    ✭✭✭
    i think we will get the dwemer crown crates or something similar
    Beta-tester January 2014
    PC EU
    Most Important Character:
    Elsewin, DC, Bosmer Stamblade PVE cp 1100+ Flawless Conqueror
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/12343192/signatur.jpg
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    You might be right. When Morrowind came out I was surprised that they didn't give us new crates, but now I understand why. It's because they wanted to give new playes opportunity to get Wild Hunt stuff ;)
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    But there is one thing... if it would be resdayn style, who's statue we will get? Vivec? Nope, he was in limited pack. Maybe... Sotha!? That would be awesome!

Sotha_Sil_Statue_Full.png

• Forsakiin
    Forsakiin
    ✭✭✭
    It'll be the dwemer crates surely. There was a thread in GD not long ago with people discussing what they got in their free dwemer crate with the Morrowind pre-order, so if you look in there you'll see some of items that will be included in them. I'm just excited the hero costumes are making a return.
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    I've totally forgotten about them, but I got Ordinator costume, so it will have Dwemer/Dunmer content ;)
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Witcher 4?
    it's a joke cos Witcher 3 was called 'wild hunt'
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    KwarcPL wrote: »
    I've totally forgotten about them, but I got Ordinator costume, so it will have Dwemer/Dunmer content ;)

Dwemer is my favorite Tamriel culture so I am super excited for the coming dwemer crates. I found someone with a dwemer hat they got from the crate and it looked so cool.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"