Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

The Traveler's Guild Progression End Game Content Guild is Recruiting New and Veteran Players!

WilliamofSomeRenown
The Traveler’s Guild is a new(ish) guild lead by veteran players that aims to participate in all endgame content including progression trials as well as pvp and battlegrounds (we will primarily pvp on AD but are not opposed to cross faction members). We are currently looking for new members as well as content officers (group leads). In this guild, we aim to have fun as well as complete challenging content.

The generic schedule for the guild on a daily basis is as follows:

Morning and Afternoons: Social time, pledges, and member led small group content.
Evenings (generally starting around 6 or 7pm PST): Officer led PvP or PvE Content (days vary from week to week based off group lead availability)

THERE ARE NO PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE TO THE GUILD AND WE WELCOME ANY NEW PLAYER OR VETERAN PLAYER TO JOIN (this will always be true).

WARNING! The next paragraph may become intimidating but please keep reading. :)
That being said there will be a couple requirements to participate in PvE content once we get into doing veteran trials (this will not be immediate). This is simply because there are several fights in vet trials that are true dps races and numbers 30k+(with trial buffs) are required to complete. If you are not at that level of dps please do not fret because we plan to pair all new members in need of character progression help with a mentor that will help them achieve the numbers they need. In pvp, there will also be some build guidelines that will allow our raids to be survivable.

Voice communication is a major part of what we are trying to do and therefore, Teamspeak3 will be a requirement for all new members.

If you are interested in joining please leave a comment here or if you want a quicker invite, please mail @WilliamOfSomeRenown or @Renosence in game.
Edited by WilliamofSomeRenown on June 17, 2017 4:56AM
Uncertain about uncertainty in Belkarth
  • letsdothedungeonslow
    OK I sent a message, but since I do not trust ZOS's in-game messaging system very much, I thought I'd post here too.

I'm very interested in taking my game to the next level and would love to join your guild! :)
    Options