The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will there be anymore future housing introduced for Vvardenfell?

Vehlir
Vehlir
✭✭✭✭
The introduction of Tel Galen Tower, made me wonder will there be anymore houses released for Vvardenfell? Or does this lot seem to be it for this destination?

I personally would absolutely love a home in Balmora, or even a regularly sized place in Vivec City!

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think (personal opinion, no facts) that this is it.
    All the houses for sale there have been there since beta and had locations set. To add any new ones they would need to edit the map to add a new location.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting for an actual manor that looked like Vivec's pyramid.

Can't we get another pyramid built next to Vicec's?
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vehlir wrote: »
    The introduction of Tel Galen Tower, made me wonder will there be anymore houses released for Vvardenfell? Or does this lot seem to be it for this destination?

I personally would absolutely love a home in Balmora, or even a regularly sized place in Vivec City!

Initial statement said about 6 new homes with Morrowind, so far we get 4, that leaves 2 more to reveal if that info is still true.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting for an actual manor that looked like Vivec's pyramid.

Can't we get another pyramid built next to Vicec's?

*Lore-based headplosion*

Honestly, with how many unused ruins there are on Vvardenfell, there would be more than enough space for a Dwemer and/or Daedric house. Can you imagine, your scholar shacking up in a dwemer lab, and your evil character having a lair in a daedric ruin?

I'm not expecting it, but sweet gods would it just about make my housing dreams complete. :)
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a personal canton similar to the Molag Mar one, since is independent from the city, with a particular silt strider and a boat. The canton would have a basement in the canalworks style for your vampires or lab purposes o/

And honestly, I wouldn't say no to a dunmer stronghold or a dwemer themed home : )
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, info on Hlaalu and Redoran Manors were spotted during a stream.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

This got me hyped! Do you have any links or pictures on this?

And are you sure it's not just referencing the current Hlaalu and Redoran styled homes that are out now?
    Edited by Vehlir on June 18, 2017 3:52AM
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And are you sure it's not just referencing the current Hlaalu and Redoran styled homes that are out now?

I believe they were just achievements of some sort. Never pictures of manor.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • OrdinatorInMourning
    I really would like to purchase ashlander house near the Red Mountain or any netches' grazing :)
    PC/EU.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it showed up as homes under collectibles on a steam
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • platonicidealgirlfriend
    I really would like to purchase ashlander house near the Red Mountain or any netches' grazing :)

came here to say this, we need an empty field or an ashlander camp for that yurt furnishing not to feel hilariously out of place.
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes it showed up as homes under collectibles on a steam

Interesting, thanks for the info, I'll definitley be keeping an eye out!

Definitely a fantastic idea! I'd love to see purchasable yurts in the various camps! Certainly would be a purchase from me! Let's hope we see some more soon!
    Edited by Vehlir on June 19, 2017 12:28AM