The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Total penetration

inked1
inked1
✭✭✭
Someone posted a table with all the penetration buffs and debuffs the other day and I can not find it again. I have searched everywhere. Anyone have a link and/or that information? Trying to determine my CP distribution.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this thread is a let down.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw title, laughed.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw title, laughed.

Yes, i needed a moment, but its really funny. Laught too :D
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only came here to see how many childish answers there were... really didn't expect any better than there was. *sigh*

Sadly I don't have the information you need OP, not something I have seen posted to be able to go grab it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    Well this thread is a let down.

lol :-)