Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Royalty, social trading guild, active discord, 470+ members, PvE and PvP

MrsPink
MrsPink
✭✭✭
Dark Royalty is a social trading guild with a nice group of fun, knowledgable and helpful players. We try to be a fun place, for both cp players, and players that are new to the game.

We have multiple houses open to our guild members where our members have access to ALL ATTUNABLE STATIONS, transmutation stations, solo/group dps dummies, merchants, bankers, fence, and also ALL MUNDUS STONES.

Our members play all aspects of the game, questing, normal and vet dungeons, trials, and PvP. We also have our own active Discord server with a lot of game related info. All alliances welcome.

Either msg me on psn [mrs_pink_81], or leave your psn-id and I will make sure you get an invite to become part of our royal family :smile:
Edited by MrsPink on April 11, 2019 5:45PM
GM of Dark Royalty
PS4 EU
Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    We also have several master crafters, a guild house with all crafting tables, merchant, banker and two training skeletons.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
  • x_JoeShmoe
    x_JoeShmoe
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • MetallNick
    MetallNick
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! Can you pls send me an invitation to your guild! Thx.
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, just leave your psn id
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • LukosMakos
    LukosMakos
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'd love to join! LukosMakos is my PSN id
    Cheers!
  • ARebelo
    ARebelo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. Can i get an invite? PSN ID: arebelo

Thanks
  • dargorian
    dargorian
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i would like to be invited =)

PSN: crauzer95
  • garretmia
    garretmia
    hi, i'm in your guild how do i get into trials, been trying for ages?. also where is the guild house, i dont think im getting the benefits of the guild because i haven't a clue what to do lol.
    Edited by garretmia on June 22, 2017 1:59PM
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    garretmia wrote: »
    hi, i'm in your guild how do i get into trials, been trying for ages?. also where is the guild house, i dont think im getting the benefits of the guild because i haven't a clue what to do lol.

Hi :) Getting to the guild house is very easy. Go to the rooster, find me, mrs_pinkladida on there, travel to my primary residence. That gets you to the guild house where we have crafting tables and dps dummies.

Just msg if there is anything specific you need help with.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    dargorian wrote: »
    Hello, i would like to be invited =)

PSN: crauzer95

Invite sent
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    ARebelo wrote: »
    Hi there. Can i get an invite? PSN ID: arebelo

Thanks

Invite sent
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    LukosMakos wrote: »
    Hi! I'd love to join! LukosMakos is my PSN id
    Cheers!

Invite sent
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • Kingern
    Kingern
    Soul Shriven
    Id like to join you guys. PSN: Kingern84
  • tchil13
    tchil13
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join! PSN: tchil13
  • flummbarn
    flummbarn
    Soul Shriven
    I love to join! Psn: flummbarnet
    Edited by flummbarn on June 27, 2017 5:00AM
  • ShadyGamer
    I'd like to join too :)
    PSN: llShady_Gamerll
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the above have been invited.
  • Jack675
    Jack675
    Hey,

I'd love to join.

PSN is: Jack675
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inv sent
  • Bishop_887
    Hey guys I'm new to the game been playing with some friends at the minute but looking for a easy going guild in ebonheart to play with

So far I haven't really been doing to much into the crafting side of the game so I'm also looking to see if anyone would be able to help me prepare and get ready for the cp 160

Atm im a cp 125 dk stam with dagger axe and bow

Bishop_887
  • xxthekingpinxx
    xxthekingpinxx
    Soul Shriven
    can i please be invited psn- xTh3KinGpinx thanks
  • macdoyle
    macdoyle
    Soul Shriven
    love invite please
    PSN: MacDoyle Crew

EOS : MacDoyle
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bishop_887 wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm new to the game been playing with some friends at the minute but looking for a easy going guild in ebonheart to play with

So far I haven't really been doing to much into the crafting side of the game so I'm also looking to see if anyone would be able to help me prepare and get ready for the cp 160

Atm im a cp 125 dk stam with dagger axe and bow

Bishop_887

If you see me online in the guild roster, fire me a whisper and I'll see what gear i can sort out. Usually when crafting for higher lvl players (below CP160, but into the CP's), I'll do it for free, but will ask for a donation to be made to the guild, with the amount left entirely up to the individual (usually around 5k), but that isn't set in stone nor compulsory when i craft for CP players below 160. Just a case of we help you, you help us and it keeps the goodwill on both sides.

That aside, I'll send out invites to both of you.
  • warrenx1983
    warrenx1983
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would be interested in joining

N0iseyA55asin
  • TomCarterESO
    TomCarterESO
    ✭✭✭
    TWC-98
    Veteran Rank 16 Dark Elf Templar
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So bummed you're on Eu server! I feel like I'm meant for your guild - just look at my name! But alas, I am on NA.
    Edited by RoyalPink06 on June 29, 2017 1:44PM
    NA PS4
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I would be interested in joining

N0iseyA55asin
    TWC-98

Invites sent to both
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    So bummed you're on Eu server! I feel like I'm meant for your guild - just look at my name! But alas, I am on NA.

Oh wow. Yeah, I think you just need to convert to EU server. With that name you're supposed to be in dark royalty
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
  • Dak2099
    Dak2099
    Good day to you,

I have recently transferred consoles and would be interested to join your growing guild if you have space?

My character is currently level 12 but happy to help out where I can.

Many thanks in advance.

PSN - Charon80111