As I approach the 5000 mark for just Sorc healer, sorc Healing has finally reach Competitive end game content (aka meta), I have decided to take a different approach on how I share my knowledge and collection for Sorc healing. I will instead will teach you how to heal as a Sorc with different playstyles, gear, and setups. I shall be your Sorc healer Guru.
Advantages of the class (PvE & PvP)
- Access to all possible support utility ( Stun, root, symbolize, fear, gap closer, chains, negate, defile, slow debuff, ... etc)
- Mobility and defensive with boundless and Conjured Ward
- Supportive Class Passives for healers ( cost reduction with ultimate, regains, extra health, cost reduction after blocking, cost reduction with stamina and maxigcika)
Disadvantages of Class
- Potential lack of bar space
- Lack of Heals over time in class utility
- Lack of group damage migration
Dark Spirit: Supportive for Experienced Players *Tested
Spirit Mender: Off Healer
(Ultimate cost reduction + Ultimate Generation + Ultimate effectiveness)
At one point I used these builds. Note they might or might not work still.
Dark Priestess 1 (end game sorc healer)
Dark Priestess 2 (end game sorc Healr)
Syngerzier (aka pug proof)
Dark Priestess (End Game Healer)
Free Spirit: Supportive for Pugs https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=91335
Blood Spirit https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=78983
- @troomar for numerous amour/food sets variations, along with fixing issue of sub par health with twilight. Also providing many insights in designs.
- @flow for helping with optimization of red champion points
- @Uoullsw (best tank in game) who helped git gud so to speak. I would still be cowering in front of dlc dungeons without your guidance and support.
- Mk - for tanking with be when sorc weren't even allowed in dungeons and didn't had that great of support skills (no twilight, or healing negate)
- Thanks to varies Trial teams who know whom I play Mercenary healer aka Pug healer for their veteran or normal trials. It's always quite the experience.
- Thanks to all those who remind me, that I still have things to learn and well sometimes I am still a noob. xD (especially, flow legs, and ghost)
- Special Thanks, to teamates to my First vDSA Run - I learned pride of sorc healer
- My heartfelt thanks to @southrain who gave me the wisdom to heal not like a templar but a Soc
Why pick Sorc Healer over another class.
While it common for Templar&Warden pairs for End game content. As unfortunately changes happened during summerset and wolfhunter patch that made Sorc dps undesirable to compete for Scores with the most competitive teams in end game. As last though, Sorc Dps offers liquid lighting and it's synergy conduit along with minor prophecy that is needed to compete for teams.
Do pets die?
After murkmire this issue has been mostly resolved for group play.
Aren't Templar the best or better healer?
Not necessarily anymore, as Warden has the highest hps + and minor toughness. While Sorc offers things a Sorc dps should of been bringing to team.
Famous Healer, Loving Guild Master, Support Theory Crater
Former Class Representative, & Former Community Ambassador
Grand Prize Winner to Deardic Dress up Contest