The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerf Radiant Destruction!

Mr_Nobody
Mr_Nobody
✭✭✭✭✭
Havent seen such thread in a while.

Magicka Templars, where are you? Did everyone really reroll Wardens to heal more from stamina based abilities? Bears got no lazors.
~ @Niekas ~

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf luminous shards and blazing shield too!
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember only the majority have access to Morrowind yet... I'm using a mTemp... But no Morrowind yet
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deslotted that skill. I'm sure other templars use it effectively though but I think it's a waste of a slot.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can make an RD build but I most play a Templar healer
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on a very recent death recap (all same player :#) - last two damage skills listed for 12k and 13k jesus beams...seems to be still working fine :)

Edit: ugh, just thought about it for a minute - how embarrassing, I actually got killed by a magplar in 2017...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 30, 2017 5:51PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf nova... too quick, too strong...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl...magplar here. Last nights kill counter was 150ish kills, and 110ish killing blows...XD radiant destruction is working as intended for killing blow stealing
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 for bait. Miss these threads sometimes. ;)

Good old times :)
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Backlash pleeeeeease.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf healing ritual please! Too strong!
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there's some major mending needed to get the Templars back. Eh? EH?
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

You're joking but I feel nova can be extremely powerful in battlegrounds, in a way it isn't in cyrodiil. Between the fps style nature of BGs and the team coordination that's rewarded there, a well placed nova can be a game changer.

A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »

You're joking but I feel nova can be extremely powerful in battlegrounds, in a way it isn't in cyrodiil. Between the fps style nature of BGs and the team coordination that's rewarded there, a well placed nova can be a game changer.

It's useful for area denial, but neither the only nor the best ultimate serving that purpose.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's useful for area denial, but neither the only nor the best ultimate serving that purpose.

It's useful for far more than that. It has a strong sustained damage as well as burst damage component, and also provides mitigation to your team. In open world PvP it's a bit lack luster cus the cost is expensive and the map is expansive. But in the narrow corridors and chokes of the BGs, in an an unforgiving no CP environment with a well coordinated team, a properly placed nova will not only provide heavy damage and area denial but also allow you team to more succesfully win the more intense skirmishes where lots of bodies are involved. These fights are often over in a matter of seconds with enough dps involved and in that situation nova is a game changer.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you've convinced me @CyrusArya ...time to break out the 'ol "drop the sun" move...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's useful for far more than that. It has a strong sustained damage as well as burst damage component, and also provides mitigation to your team. In open world PvP it's a bit lack luster cus the cost is expensive and the map is expansive. But in the narrow corridors and chokes of the BGs, in an an unforgiving no CP environment with a well coordinated team, a properly placed nova will not only provide heavy damage and area denial but also allow you team to more succesfully win the more intense skirmishes where lots of bodies are involved. These fights are often over in a matter of seconds with enough dps involved and in that situation nova is a game changer.

Haven't tried BG yet (thinking about moving to console) but doesn't VoB, Standard and Negate share similar features?

BTG, stacking the big 4 in BG seems to be a great option to destroy enemy team...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Stam proc builds vs mSorc Curse Wrath.

Now to come up with a counter to both.... This is gonna be tough
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Stam proc builds vs mSorc Curse Wrath.

Now to come up with a counter to both.... This is gonna be tough
    Uninstalling is a pretty good hard counter.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll a renged magplar! Sure youll die, but with dark flare javy and radiant youll get a few kills befor you die
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    Roll a renged magplar! Sure youll die, but with dark flare javy and radiant youll get a few kills befor you die

Magplars might be the worst.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it's not that a skill needs nerfing, but when EVERYONE uses it the ability becomes as annoying as @&$,!.

I never minded on Radient at the old full power. It was when groups of radient spammers were everywhere that it grated. Not sure why, but I always imagined them as Tamriel's version of eurotrash who roam around playing loud EDM.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I vote all templar skills get replaced by "light tickle" "pillow attack" and "long hug."

I can just hear the forums now:
    "CC on long hug to strong, nerf now."
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I vote all templar skills get replaced by "light tickle" "pillow attack" and "long hug."

Templar skill "rainbow giggle" AoE too large, slowing down FPS
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf BoL more with solar barrage because still to op
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take away minor mending from Templar... It's too OP
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Soft love time!!!
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yea I know right?! It also keeps hitting moving targets! It's such BS.

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ... will ... never ... stop ... spamming ... Radiant.
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

IKR. Never understood why people hate on Nova. Organized groups have been using it effectively since the game came out. Damage mitigation, strong Aoe DoT, huge burst when synergized. Our 4 man instantly nuked a full raid in the 2nd floor of a tower the other day because we negated -> nova'd -> and gravity crushed.

Edited by Kilandros on June 4, 2017 5:49PM
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilandros wrote: »

IKR. Never understood why people hate on Nova. Organized groups have been using it effectively since the game came out. Damage mitigation, strong Aoe DoT, huge burst when synergized. Our 4 man instantly nuked a full raid in the 2nd floor of a tower the other day because we negated -> nova'd -> and gravity crushed.

One additional Destro is simply better.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions