Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Showcase

MarbleQuiche
MarbleQuiche
✭✭✭
When? :grin:
Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm here waiting too!!
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost June!
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    Hold your horses everyone. I am sure they are busy getting ready for the release of Morrowind on June 6th, right now it's early access but it's not yet fully released. They're still fixing bugs and what not and have been late the past few months on updating the crown store announcements. So If I had to guess, the announcement will either be after the Hearthfire Kagouti leaves the crown store or around the same time Vvardenfell releases to anyone who doesn't have early access.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

• ExcaliburESO
    ExcaliburESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope We get Tel Galen in june !!!!
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anybody know if it will be today or not?
  • koekie1991b16_ESO
    koekie1991b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any Eta? o:)
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crown Crate !!!
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the impression that the Showcase usually comes out during the first week of the month, so not for another couple of days at least.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hold your horses everyone. I am sure they are busy getting ready for the release of Morrowind on June 6th, right now it's early access but it's not yet fully released. They're still fixing bugs and what not and have been late the past few months on updating the crown store announcements. So If I had to guess, the announcement will either be after the Hearthfire Kagouti leaves the crown store or around the same time Vvardenfell releases to anyone who doesn't have early access.

Sure as Hell hope it doesn't take until a week into June for the Crown Store Showcase for the month that, at that point, would be nearly a quarter over... >_< Waiting for everything really gets old, but is an inevitability of Life in general, game related and otherwise...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think we'll see it this week. Next week their articles and social media content will be too focused and busy with Morrowind. Better to promote upcoming Crown Store items now.
    Edited by andreasranasen on May 30, 2017 7:44PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep, kinda intrested if we get those datamined costumes :D also hoping for that skin but maybe that will come later
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is they'll do it all on June 6th to coincide with the official Morrowind release, but maybe I'll be wrong.
    I hope there's a new hair.

Edited by SydneyGrey on May 31, 2017 6:43AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope to get it those days too :-)
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I hope there's a new hair.

And a new cub. I want a new little Khajiit in the Crown Store.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likely the 5 day countdown in withdrawal of the Wild Hunt Crates on Thursday 1st June with new stuff and showcase on the 6th.