The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Major Issue: Customizable Things randomly disappear after changing Zone WHEN equipped many

Anne_Firehawk
Anne_Firehawk
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all, goes for facial Tatoos aswell. It's really annoying, especially since the quest reward from the last mainstory quest in Vvardenfell are Tatoos. Please fix!
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Update: It seems to remove all kinds of things when changing zone, its a major issue since we paid for those things to show but they dont, let us help fixing it if need any further feedback! :blush:
Edited by Anne_Firehawk on May 31, 2017 1:22PM
Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
GUAR SQUAD OP
All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    note, this is only for the two sets of tattoos (face and body) that are taken from both the main Vvardenfell quest and the Morag Tong Quest. In both cases, the tattoos unequip themselves after area transition. It is interesting to note, however, that they appear to still be equipped when you look at you character in the character selection screen.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it still does. I made a thread too, but no one at ZOS cares.

NB, this is for CS bought body and face markings on a Vampire character.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/347164/head-and-body-markings-still-reset-on-porting
    Edited by Idinuse on May 28, 2017 4:19PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any acknowledgement? Tatoos look really awesome, let us use them! :3@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just tatoos, the game seems to have a limit of how many costumizable things you can have active at once. As soon as you go over that limit, you will lose something when you port to a diff zone.
  • SikRockstarr
    Mine has come and gone over the last few months. Some days it'll be fine, then others my body tattoos and the pact head piece I wear will be gone when I port. Few days later, it won't happen anymore. So, I can't imagine it's only the limiting of customizable things you have on.
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    It's not just tatoos, the game seems to have a limit of how many costumizable things you can have active at once. As soon as you go over that limit, you will lose something when you port to a diff zone.

Ya I was about to say, just realised today that all the stuff gets disabled when I port :( makes me cry, ZOS please fix it please!
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

E: Actually this is a major issue, it randomly removes all kinds of costumizable things, like facial hair, accessories etc, except skin and costume. Can we provide any further feedback to help getting this fixed because its a big issue, imagine all the roleplayers. We literally paid money for those things to show up on our character and they dont :(
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on May 31, 2017 1:20PM
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    I played around with this a lot a few months ago, the amount of stuff you can wear before it starts dropping seems to vary from race to race, on my high elf it's 6 (but only 5 if one of those is a Hat). Body markings are always the first to drop, followed by head markings, then I think either facial accessories or jewelry. By staying at the limit I've managed to keep all my accessories where I want them, but it still sucks not being able to do all the ones I want at once.
    Edited by StopDropAndBear on May 31, 2017 7:46PM