The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to farm early rank crafting nodes

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Hi im highest level in crafting and im champion rank. How can i say farm other early nodes so i can make training gear for a new character
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only do so with a character who's level or crafting level is the same as the level mat you want to farm. They added random lower level mats to the writ rewards to help offset this issue. Or buy from guild traders.
  • ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    Farm CP160 Materials, trade them for Low level materials.
    Engame Materials are more expensive, so you make a +.

Btw you get Low level Material by doing Crafting daylies. But only 25 of them and not allways
    Edited by ZeroZero77 on May 27, 2017 10:20AM
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wasted a couple of bloody hours trying to find filtered water in the Reaper's March zone, where the ESO wiki fextralife website said it should be (in 40-50) zones. It's pretty dumb how the zones don't seem to have the correctly levelled water >:(
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just wasted a couple of bloody hours trying to find filtered water in the Reaper's March zone, where the ESO wiki fextralife website said it should be (in 40-50) zones. It's pretty dumb how the zones don't seem to have the correctly levelled water >:(

That's old information. Since One Tamriel introduced scaling, nodes are 50% the maximum level you can craft and 50% the maximum level you can use.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your options would be farming on new character(easy, starter zones have heaps of mats too), farming on any character who doesn't have points into this craft(they'll get like 50/50 their level/their crafting level node), doing daily writs(that'd take a while but just over time you slowly accumulate way more low level mats than you'll ever need, I have like 300 jute I think) and, easiest, buying mats at a guildtrader, jute is super cheap.
    Edited by Magdalina on June 8, 2017 7:32PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have the new caracter farm them, other option is to buy them.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.