The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best pvp stamina nightblade build?

Exxlir
Exxlir
Soul Shriven
Currently running 2 hander greatsword of nights silence sharpened weapon damage, bow of nights silence precise, heavy helm of nights silence impenetrable, Jack of hunting rage impenetrable, light epaults of night silence impenetrable, medium belt of hundings rage maximum stamina enchantment impenetrable, medium bracers of hundings rage maximum stamina enchantment impenetrable, medium guards of hundings rage impenetrable, medium boots of hundings rage impenetrable, 3 piece endurance jewellery set, 64 x stamina attributes and 200 champion points.

Going forward I miss having dual wield as my main bar, I use to use bow with that but can keep 2 hander as I do like it, I just really want to hit harder in pvp and be able to kill quicker and at a more mass level I feel I can sustain well with the build I currently run but lack the damaging abilities to actually kill more than one person in a fight without having to run away and heal significantly lol.

If someome could provide a full build hide or video it would be fantastic.

Best Answer

• Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    My nb run with 5 eternal hunt on bow bar (defensive trait for bow) and 5 automaton or spriggan on 2h bar (will be a pain in the ass get the 2h automaton sharp wepon...). For monster set I use Velidreth (Selene is just too easy to dodge). Remember to use poison on bow and 2h bar (drain stamina and ravage health are my pick). If you feel like to give up the eternal hunt defensive mark you can use air for the weapon damage boost after rool dodge.
    Edited by Methariorn on May 27, 2017 2:42PM
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
    Answer ✓