The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tired of the garbage..

Abhorion
Abhorion
Soul Shriven
The EP and DC groups that run in ball zergs spamming the same aoe's and ults over and over again running around looking like bot trains are ***.

It's because of this kind of *** behavior that zos nerfs skills and classes into the ground or buffs others so much so that so many people think
this game is unbalanced.

They don't play objectives, they just grab some random resource and troll and farm.

I understand there is nothing that can be done. But I just want to say you *** SUCK!

Defend it all you want, it's still *** and your still ***.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol you get farmed too much OP? ;)

But yeah rant at organised groups and keep the ticks high.

There are ways to take out organised groups, but sounds like you are just salty from being farmed, and that is your own fault, puggin is a hard life ;)

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We kill them all the time . It's not the most efficient use of players for a campaign but that's their call . They are not indestructible though . Very prone to vicious death procs doing that .
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which makes you AD? Hardly the faction to be complaining about zergs.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be cool if we had real battle grounds to give these balls groups something to do?! :o

Maybe 12v12 24x24 or 48v48? Something other than pvp castle? Or 4v4v4 capture the flag? An open field where people can just slaughter each other with even numbers. :o

Did zos ever take the time to understand why memorial district or arboretum in IC was so popular? Or why people farm resources? Or why Alessia bridge or land between roe and nickel is so popular? Or walls between bleaker and chalman? Or wall between ash and nickel? People want pvp. Forget objectives. Forget horse simulator online. Give us the instant battles.
    Edited by LegacyDM on May 28, 2017 10:51PM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be cool if we had real battle grounds to give these balls groups something to do?! :o

Maybe 12v12 24x24 or 48v48? Something other than pvp castle? Or 4v4v4 capture the flag? An open field where people can just slaughter each other with even numbers. :o

Did zos ever take the time to understand why memorial district or arboretum in IC was so popular? Or why people farm resources? Or why Alessia bridge or land between roe and nickel is so popular? Or walls between bleaker and chalman? Or wall between ash and nickel? People want pvp. Forget objectives. Forget horse simulator online. Give us the instant battles.

preach...

on ps4/na we used to all get together in the arena district between the EP and DC platforms...AD would mostly hang out by the entrance close to the arena dueling folks...

did some bridge fighting today...just went from level 49 to 50, so I was trying to test out a new build...easy to do with incoming damage coming from every direction...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 29, 2017 1:11AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abhorion wrote: »
    The EP and DC groups that run in ball zergs spamming the same aoe's and ults over and over again running around looking like bot trains are ***.

It's because of this kind of *** behavior that zos nerfs skills and classes into the ground or buffs others so much so that so many people think
    this game is unbalanced.

They don't play objectives, they just grab some random resource and troll and farm.

I understand there is nothing that can be done. But I just want to say you *** SUCK!

1260710343244.jpg
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

this game is unbalanced.

Go to any siege vendor

buy a flame trebuchet/meatbag catapult

put it strategically and fire it at the zerg

press alt to run away (in case the zerg tries to hunt you down) while the trebu is recharging, also do some ranged dmg.

Enjoy your AP
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭

this game is unbalanced.

You blame players for playing the game the developers made for them ... Don't blame players, blame the design and designers for making it possible if you don't like it.

Also, you can avoid those groups of so called "AP farmers" ... simply ignore them ... or shoot a meatbag catapult on them .. this kind of gameplay has its counterplay, you know.

*irony isn't it, poor ZOS has to nerf skills they gave us because we put them to use ... are you for real?

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ball groups are rarely zergs, though you'll sometimes find an organized squad within a zerg. 10-16 players in a well organized group doesn't equal a zerg to me. I'm not a big fan of just camping a resource, but different strokes for different folks.
    The thing that most people complain about, the real Zerg, isn't going to take a dent from a bunch of disorganized dueling builds, it's the organized groups you're complaining about that can kill a zerg.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

this game is unbalanced.

Blazing shield builds needed a nerf. I mean, 2-3 of them and a zerg ball had to watch it's AoE spam.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Ball groups are rarely zergs, though you'll sometimes find an organized squad within a zerg. 10-16 players in a well organized group doesn't equal a zerg to me. I'm not a big fan of just camping a resource, but different strokes for different folks.
    The thing that most people complain about, the real Zerg, isn't going to take a dent from a bunch of disorganized dueling builds, it's the organized groups you're complaining about that can kill a zerg.

This I think is a very notable distinction. Playing AD I find there are plenty of Zergs but a few ball groups. Where I see several ball groups consistently from both EP and DC.

It seemingly started with AD on EP zerg fights, where DC had groups of 4-5 that were very good and very hard to kill. Slowly DC groups grew to somewhere between 8-20, and EP began to adopt a more focused group PVP. I even had a buddy that decided to switch to EP because he found 3-4 guilds actively recruiting toward more focused group PVP.

Now I still see large AD zergs, with the occasional ball group, where as both EP and DC have consistent ball groups every night farming resources or scrolls.

---

AD gets all the flak for having Zergs but what I see fairly consistently, is AD chock full of pugs and randoms getting rolled over by EP and DC ball groups until the pugs and randoms build up large enough numbers to wipe the ball groups by sheer force.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

This I think is a very notable distinction. Playing AD I find there are plenty of Zergs but a few ball groups. Where I see several ball groups consistently from both EP and DC.

It seemingly started with AD on EP zerg fights, where DC had groups of 4-5 that were very good and very hard to kill. Slowly DC groups grew to somewhere between 8-20, and EP began to adopt a more focused group PVP. I even had a buddy that decided to switch to EP because he found 3-4 guilds actively recruiting toward more focused group PVP.

Now I still see large AD zergs, with the occasional ball group, where as both EP and DC have consistent ball groups every night farming resources or scrolls.

---

AD gets all the flak for having Zergs but what I see fairly consistently, is AD chock full of pugs and randoms getting rolled over by EP and DC ball groups until the pugs and randoms build up large enough numbers to wipe the ball groups by sheer force.

I recently left AD and have committed to making a whole new toon, in spite of having 2 Tribunes on AD, because I am sick and tired of the complete lack of coordination. I find that AD hardly ever helps one another, and yet when I'm near to killing an EP or a DC they almost always catch a breath of life out of left field. Couldn't take it anymore.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understand these QQ threads. Ya they are zergging and youll see eye of the storm on your recap.

Why arent you countering it OR (here is a clever idea) mimic the zerg and zerg them?

Cyrodiil is what it is, there is no honor no gentlemen's agreement on how to make things better. Youre just more meat for the grinder like the rest of us pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYB_M_ERxVc
    Edited by Malic on May 31, 2017 1:52AM
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What about the AD ones?

Also why not go somewhere else if you don't want to get farmed at a resource?
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tired of garbage too, could you take it out pls?
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny one player always think the other 2 factions zerg more than his faction.

I think the only faction everybody agree it is a ZergAcademy is EP
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the tone of this thread, somebody must have gotten tower farmed for 3-4 hours straight.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• fred.thomsonb16_ESO
    People can do w/e the **** they want imo, makes me angry that we have so many slows, cost poisons and sets like Assassin's Guile, Knight Slayer, Vanguard's challenge, etc. which are just made for zerging down peeps. Zerging is strong enough as it is without hand holding going on, whoever is to blame for this **** needs some therapy because this passive aggressive bs is getting tiresome.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    It's funny one player always think the other 2 factions zerg more than his faction.

I think the only faction everybody agree it is a ZergAcademy is EP

having 2 out of 3 races in the original faction oriented to tanking/healing from the start, and the other focused primarily in flame dmg, it was the only option EP had to be somewhat competitive.

That's why EP suffered so much during the stam meta some years ago...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this game is unbalanced.

It ok, man. It's ok. Let it out.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am AD as well. If you don't like to get farmed get into organized groups. That said, at least on NA/PC there are only 2 EP guilds that can farm anyone and 2 on D.C that can farm anyone. You should know everyone of thier names. Sometimes it's fun to mess with them but if you don't engage them or you get the organized groups to pack them up then it's kinda a self fulfilling prophesy.
    Edited by DHale on May 31, 2017 8:48PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • RedJoker
    RedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »

Man, I miss IC Arboretum! Good times.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Abhorion Life lesson - if you complain about people zerging and behaving like feminine hygiene products that shall not be named, then those toons' human players are going to Zerg the forum thread and make comments that can at best be described as feminine hugeine product-y.

You are right - the AP farm zergs are stupid. They are not players who are playing as the game was designed, they're players who are trying to gain AP as quickly as possibly without any regard for the game or other players. It's not technically an exploit to gear eight toons in a well-conceived configuration then run a circle on the second floor of an enemy resource tower for an hour attracting ire and farming ap, but it pulls everyone away from the actual alliance war game, and during busy times takes up player slots that could be granted to people who want to play in a way that's fun for everyone. And it's really discouraging to newer players to get constantly killed by this...a lot of people leave pvp forever when farming behavior becomes too prevalent.

However, there are a couple of problems with being overly critical of this behavior:

1. The solution is relatively simple...walk away. I know, I can't get golds to leave them alone either, but if everyone wandered off the farm Zerg would leave or break up, at which point they're relatively easy to slaughter.
    2. One man's farm is another man's strategy. These players are pulling golds away from keeps, which does have its strategic value. I'm a bow gank build right now. I don't Zerg or farm, but I very much will take a resource then assassinate anyone who comes to claim it. People will message me comments like you made...but I'm not exploiting or farming, I'm breaking the enemy into smaller groups so that their assault forces are weaker, which is a valid strategy.

So I agree with you, but I don't let it upset me. I've played ESO pvp long enough to realize that there is ALWAYS going to be annoying meta strategies that crop up and make the game stupid. ZOS is usually pretty good about finding fixes eventually. Before the resource Zerg farm, there was locking a group in a tower and slaughtering everyone who entered...it took like 18 months, but they eventually removed the doors.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will ya look at that. OP disappeared.
    Weird
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Weird

Lol, wonder why
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Weird

Lol, wonder why

Probably because the forums is full of elitists who scream l2p when in reality there are glaring pvp issues that many people dislike and when brought up are ridiculed for it.

Just a guess. I agree with op. Zos wanted hp bars to not bounce so freqently and its even worse. My hp bar goes from 5-100-5-100 in the course of a fight all day. Its time ultimates in general get some re-tuning so to speak.

There is no pvp vision. No "good" back and forth fights. No time for snergies or ground based ultimates when all you need is destro ult and negate.

Anyone remember when group based barriers and ground based ultimates where all over the place? Large group vs group fights lasting like 5 minutes? People rezzing and flanking and such? Or even time to siege up... now its just destro train lol.

Pvp used to be so much better..

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on June 2, 2017 4:37AM
    PS4 NA DC