Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

They need to nerf the xp at skyreach

• LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to nerf the myah myah @ the hyah hyah. Also the hmm hmm and the hum hum.

You can't satisfy people ****ing ever lol.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't even do anything in Craglorn without being spammed by people trying to cheat to get xp.

Can you please elaborate on who is spamming what and who is cheating, how?
    Edited by clocksstoppe on May 27, 2017 2:08AM
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah! I'm pathetic and not the people begging to pay people to level them up? I'm guessing you are just mad because you are one of those people. If you don't want to grind to get to level 50 then maybe you shouldn't create a new character. Half of the entire game is "grind." IMO, no one should be able to just goto one dungeon and level to 50 in 1-2 days. That's the definition of an exploit. You guys are simply mad because you use it yourself or you get paid to "run" people. I'm also not saying that I have the power to change it as I obviously don't. I'm simply voicing my opinion on the forums which is kind of the entire point of them. If you don't like my opinion that's fine but don't tell me to just stfu because you don't like it.
    That's the definition of an exploit

cMbI8xZ.png
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please. I feel I might need to interview each of those players, and they gold stashes to make sure that nothing is running afoul of any rules or anything. Perhaps I might even have to show me what this "exploiting the xp there" is and how their gold has some sort of effect on me.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, but the devs do. Which is why I said it needs to be nerfed. I don't care what they do. It just means that when they get to level 50 they won't even know how to play their new class.

Yes, their crazy new classes that are almost exactly like their old ones. However will they decide which buff to cast, which 2 dots to drop, which spammable to hit a couple times, and how to repeat. Surely the game will descend into anarchy and chaos because of skyreach.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many fights to pick to fix or improve the game, OP, and you choose to criticize an instanced XP-grinding spot?

Sit back, zoom out, and check the big picture: players leveling there stand in nobody's way.

Skyreach may well actually be one of those aspects of the game that are both optimized and fully functional.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Draekony
    Draekony
    ✭✭
    I noticed its been nerfed a bit but still pretty fast imo, 4 hours for a runner to get me from 32 to 50 with xp gear and 50% pots.

4 hours, lulz. Only took me an hour and 15 minutes to go from 32 to 50 on my new warden! I do agree it is insanely fast and easy but whatever if they're gonna leave it why not do it. Still have to spend time getting the skill points, mages guild, vampire, fighters guild etc etc. For some of us the game starts at 50.

I'm sure they'll nerf it eventually, use it while it lasts.
    Edited by Draekony on May 27, 2017 2:43AM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why you being a hater
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draekony wrote: »
    I noticed its been nerfed a bit but still pretty fast imo, 4 hours for a runner to get me from 32 to 50 with xp gear and 50% pots.

4 hours, lulz. Only took me an hour and 15 minutes to go from 32 to 50 on my new warden! I do agree it is insanely fast and easy but whatever if they're gonna leave it why not do it. Still have to spend time getting the skill points, mages guild, vampire, fighters guild etc etc. For some of us the game starts at 50.

Yeah 4 hours is pretty bad... I leveled my Sorc from 0-50 farming friggin Dreugh in Stonefalls and that took 8 hours total... so 4 hours for 18 levels at skyreach is pretty bad....
    Edited by lagrue on May 27, 2017 2:45AM
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crap is ridiculous and gets old. Can't even do anything in Craglorn without being spammed by people trying to cheat to get xp. You'd think that at least with a new class people would actually level themselves. But I guess they want to just get to 50 so they can suck at a class they have no experience with. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of haters hating but in reality we all know that skyreach is an exploit and makes no sense. They could lessen the xp received there and make the top xp dungeons harder and make like 5 or more competitive so it's not just ONE dungeon that everyone is going to to exploit xp.

So, is everything an exploit now? Why not just turn this game into tic-tac-toe so someone can complain about "exploiting" the 3 corners.

XBox NA
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't feed into this nonsense .
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, is everything an exploit now?

I think there's three possibilities these days... it's an exploit, it's p2w, or it's 'ruining my immersion'. o:)
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The XP gain isn't even that much more than any other grind spot. The biggest advantage it has, is that other players can't screw up your grinding because it's instance. But no, it doesnt give significantly more XP than other grind spots...
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are they hurting you again?
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a little irritated by all the whispers asking for Skyrech runs, but meh
  • fisheatsteel
    fisheatsteel
    ✭✭
    I'm also specifically talking about people getting leveled by other players while they do nothing. I'm not talking about people actually leveling themselves at Skyreach. Either way, there just shouldn't be one dungeon in the game that anyone can go to to level from 1-50 in 1-2 days. It wouldn't hurt to put a level requirement for the dungeon or lessen the amount of xp you can get from others while at a low level.
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WUT?

{0_o}

SRSLY..

Why does this bother you? Just turn Zone chat off and go on with your life. Why does it bother you

I guess you will be standing at Dolmens screaming at us during double exp events?

GTHO!

This is a MMO.. We kill things and take their stuff.. That's what we are sposed to do here! Just because this happens to be a great place to do this does NOT mean people are "Exploiting" anything.. Simply that there are more "Things" in a confined area and we can kill them fast doesn't make it wrong.. And who the -Blanking -Bleep- are YOU to tell others how to play the game. Get over yourself!
    Edited by Funkopotamus on May 27, 2017 4:30AM
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WUT?
    I guess you will be standing at Dolmens screaming at us during double exp events?

Duh, that's exploiting and cheating, didn't you read? (please detect sarcasm)
    Edited by lagrue on May 27, 2017 4:42AM
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

• fisheatsteel
    fisheatsteel
    ✭✭
    And people wonder why we have CP players that don't know how to do crap. At least at a Dolmen you have to be active and move around. The people getting powerleveled at Skyreach might as well be macroing. I mean really what is the difference? They could at least make it so you have to be near the people in your group to get xp from them. I just don't think you should be able to be level 1 and sit in 1 spot while making some of the best xp in game. But I guess that's fine with 95% of the players. It's just sad. A lot of these people have NO skills and then act like they are the **** because they got to CP 600 by doing jack****. I just think that it would make sense to do something about it, even if it was just to make it so people had to run with their group to get xp from them. That'd be a pretty simple fix. Otherwise you are essentially macroing.
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . A lot of these people have NO skills and then act like they are the **** because they got to CP 600 by doing jack****. I .

Welcome to EVERY MMO I have played since the very first MMOs Asherons Calls and EQ.

Brother,, Most of use have known that the number next to a name means jack ****!! Over a year ago I knew CP 200s that I would take into a trial before half the 500+ standing around. Hell we took a CP 100 through a trial the other night and you know what?.... He never died not one time..

Moral of the story.. Do not get worked up over someones number next to their name or how they obtain it.. Just run with people you know....
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And people wonder why we have CP players that don't know how to do crap. At least at a Dolmen you have to be active and move around. The people getting powerleveled at Skyreach might as well be macroing. I mean really what is the difference? They could at least make it so you have to be near the people in your group to get xp from them. I just don't think you should be able to be level 1 and sit in 1 spot while making some of the best xp in game. But I guess that's fine with 95% of the players. It's just sad. A lot of these people have NO skills and then act like they are the **** because they got to CP 600 by doing jack****. I just think that it would make sense to do something about it, even if it was just to make it so people had to run with their group to get xp from them. That'd be a pretty simple fix. Otherwise you are essentially macroing.

Please - please name me one single player who got to CP 600 doing jack**** as you put it. Seriously, find me one. Nice way to discount the work of 1000s of players, when you don't even have a signature showing us what level you are or your CP... probably level 30 and salty.

LOL Dolmens are easy and take no skill. And you know - that same logic applies anywhere, as I said - I can sit and farm Dreugh and have 0-50 in 8 hours. There's just good places to level, quit crying already. Nerfing XP is a dumb f***ing solution because then people will just move on to the next best thing - and then you'll come back to b*tch and moan abuot that too - and by the way, I've already seen another player demand Dolmen XP get nerfed before too for the same reason... your type is an absolute joke - you get mad others find ways to progress efficiently.

In other words quit crying and play how you want, nobody here agrees with you or cares.
    Edited by lagrue on May 27, 2017 5:01AM
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

• Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yngol wrote: »
    Also, it has been nerfed

Really? I put a new toon in there just yesterday and was pulling 100k+ every 3 mins
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    When was skyreach even put in the game? Got people asking me to help them there all the time and offering 10k to 30k. I agreed one time, was pretty fun actually doing massive mob pulls and using eye of the storm one after another because of all the ultimate rewarded from the kills.
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    So people shouldn't grind skyreach because you don't like hearing about it in zone.

Skyreach is actually a really fun place to grind. Unlike other grinds where you have to run a track trying to aggro as many 3sets of mobs you can, skyreach you can fight tons of enemies at once. Some of the biggest pulls I have ever gotten and its fun to AOE them down.

This game needs a version of Maelstrom Arena or DSA where you mow down hoards of fairly easy enemies for XP, just wave after wave. its a fun playstyle. until they add that, we have Skyreach.

Agreed. I still remember my first destro ult mob shred in skyreach. Flames, jabs and numbers all over my screen, my lowbie mates dodge rolling through the mayhem trying to stay up. *** chaos! Oh, what glorious times.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Skyreach gets you so enraged, then why do you keep going there?
    Maybe MMOs aren't for you ...
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone like to do brainless farming let them.

In two days i've done 24 levels via quest and dungeon finder ( Yes i'm exploiting the random dungeon finder bug a little) but not everyone like it, so.... Who cares?
    Signature

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And people wonder why we have CP players that don't know how to do crap.
    Sorry, but players will still be learning their skills even if they do a dungeon with a friend or even some random stranger. Don't know why you think people won't be learning their class/skills if they duo instead of solo. Do you think they play with their eyes shut, or something?
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonnopesce wrote: »

In two days i've done 24 levels via quest and dungeon finder ( Yes i'm exploiting the random dungeon finder bug a little) but not everyone like it, so.... Who cares?

On average it takes about 3/4 hours to hit 50 in Skyreach.

It's far from brainless.
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volrion wrote: »

It's far from brainless.

You defend your choice i have no issue with this, a game need to give players the freedom to level how they want, tree years ago i' ve farmed my templar from level 1 to vet 16, and it was not a 4 hours walk..

After that I'm never going to farm levels again, but if you want, do it.
    Signature

• lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volrion wrote: »

It's far from brainless.

You defend your choice i have no issue with this, a game need to give players the freedom to level how they want, tree years ago i' ve farmed my templar from level 1 to vet 16, and it was not a 4 hours walk..

After that I'm never going to farm levels again, but if you want, do it.

Yeah and comparing the two; 1 to Vet 16 is not even close to equaling 1 to 50. Maybe try a better comparison. Nobody is getting from 1 to CP 600 in 4 hours.
    Edited by lagrue on May 27, 2017 7:11AM
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

This discussion has been closed.