The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How To Get All The Kills and Zero Deaths in BG's (No skill required)

SleepyTroll
SleepyTroll
✭✭✭✭✭
Mage%27s%20Fury.png
Just float around the outside of the real player and run when confronted.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is "the real player" and how do I contact him ?
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is "the real player" and how do I contact him ?

I meant players lol Can't edit it though for some reason.
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, domination game mode is the only one that should be there. CTF and death match are cheesy AF.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another nerf Sorc thread...imagine that

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't a nerf Sorc thread this is how to get the most kills/points in BGs.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which will get read by ZoS and nerf sorcs because players found and exploited a loophole in the game mechanics lol.

Group PvP mode, and to get the most kills you tell players to hang on the outside while your team gets pummeled. Great teamwork lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw this same movie some years ago in a game called "hahahaha" or something like that. The script was like, "you stole my kill"...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Which will get read by ZoS and nerf sorcs because players found and exploited a loophole in the game mechanics lol.

Group PvP mode, and to get the most kills you tell players to hang on the outside while your team gets pummeled. Great teamwork lol.

When zos looks at which class is getting the most kills in BG's and see it sorcs on a lvl of 10:1 wouldn't you rather them to know it was because of one skill and not the whole class?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mage%27s%20Fury.png

/thread

shhh not it's not!
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 25, 2017 9:43PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops we dun messed up
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • frostbreeze
    frostbreeze
    ✭✭✭
    Y lets nerf a perfectly balanced skill just because sorcs pass you in points.What they should do is award you for total damage done to the player like with ap.But I bet thats super difficult for ZoS to implement :disappointed:
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y lets nerf a perfectly balanced skill just because sorcs pass you in points.What they should do is award you for total damage done to the player like with ap.But I bet thats super difficult for ZoS to implement :disappointed:

This was designed with pve on mind and not pvp. Non player controlled occurrences are a reason this game is not a great pvp game and has no esport.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This was designed with pve on mind and not pvp. Non player controlled occurrences are a reason this game is not a great pvp game and has no esport.

Nonsense, there's no point whatsoever for a design like Endless Fury in PvE.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Pve it doesn't matter bc its a game. It's a fine effective for killing monsters. In PvP or just another awful design by zos
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    OP - i bet you won't be happy until ranged classes are completely removed from the game as this is typically how you play one.
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araviel2 wrote: »
    OP - i bet you won't be happy until ranged classes are completely removed from the game as this is typically how you play one.

OP is pointing out how a sorc can reliably steal every kill from his allies without anyone being able to do anything about it
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

OP is pointing out how a sorc can reliably steal every kill from his allies without anyone being able to do anything about it

yes, and i am trying to point out that its not just sorc's that can do this, but any ranged character.
    and i am also saying that floating around out of harms way is typically how ranged characters are played (and should be played )
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yes, and i am trying to point out that its not just sorc's that can do this, but any ranged character.
    and i am also saying that floating around out of harms way is typically how ranged characters are played (and should be played )

Gotta point out, only Sorcs can hit the execution prior to the health limit and then if anyone gets said player to 20% it's a sorc kill. At least all other ranged moves can't be used pre-emptively
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Gotta point out, only Sorcs can hit the execution prior to the health limit and then if anyone gets said player to 20% it's a sorc kill. At least all other ranged moves can't be used pre-emptively

That's good, but I'd still trade you for radiant destruction in a heartbeat.

Laying fury on a good player means they have four seconds to heal up, and take about 700 lightning damage tops.

Radiant however....
    Edited by Minalan on May 27, 2017 4:54PM
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭

yea i agree that sorc's currently have a easy time and that the 4s proc of wrath/fury is strong.
    but something had to be done whit it as it was regarded as the worst execute in the game for a very long time.
    putting it back to where it was means it will become mostly a dead skill again, and making it into a 50% execute without the timed proc like the others still makes it just as easy for a sorc to steal kills as it is now.
    just nerfing the proc time won't do much either as we still spam it to proc frags's and concussion.

i honestly really don't know what could be done about it.

Edited by Araviel2 on May 27, 2017 5:12PM
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sure, considering every other execute in the game got nerfed. Yes, that went live.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Laying fury on a good player means they have four seconds to heal up, and take about 700 lightning damage tops.

Radiant however....

Radiant can also be bashed and blocked plus its a channel.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its very annoying to work someone down and have your kill stolen, it happens often with multiple skills but fury is waaaaaaaay more effective doing that than any other execute.
    Edited by alephthiago on May 27, 2017 8:16PM
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Its very annoying to work someone down and have your kill stolen, it happens often with multiple skill but fury is waaaaaaaay more effective doing that than any other execute.

nothing i ever heard before.
    i usually play ranged chars in other games and the sniper in shooters. and its always the same.
    the solo heroes always whine while the more team oriented players are happy that i got their back.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not about your opponents. It's about how I, as a sorc, can just spam wrath and literally steal every one of my allies' kills. It's the scoring system, not wrath. It's the fact the last hit will almost always be my wrath when my ally had to do the other 80% DMG.

If it was damage done, not last hit, it would be fine
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pve it doesn't matter bc its a game. It's a fine effective for killing monsters. In PvP or just another awful design by zos

I literally have no idea what you're trying to say with the first two sentences. With the last one you're stating your personal opinion, which I do not agree with. My point stands, however; Mage's Fury is highly unlikely to have been developed without PvP in mind. In fact, it's last change, making the execute proc instantly when cast, was needed in PvP, not PvE.

You don't take the killing blows as easily with other ranged classes, no.

Sure, considering every other execute in the game got nerfed. Yes, that went live.

I don't really get why you bring this in here now. That doesn't even have an effect on battlegrounds in the first place.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoos will read this and nerf Templar . Those poor Templars .
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't really get why you bring this in here now. That doesn't even have an effect on battlegrounds in the first place.

11bvm0.jpg
    Edited by NightbladeMechanics on May 27, 2017 6:49PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »

Radiant however....

Radiant can also be bash ed and blocked plus its a channel.

Radiant range was never changed, it can be spammed from a distance that you'll never bash it. It also kicks in at like half health, not 20%.

I'm not saying wrath is bad or anything, but it's outclassed here.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its very annoying to work someone down and have your kill stolen, it happens often with multiple skill but fury is waaaaaaaay more effective doing that than any other execute.

nothing i ever heard before.
    i usually play ranged chars in other games and the sniper in shooters. and its always the same.
    the solo heroes always whine while the more team oriented players are happy that i got their back.

You can steal kills from the other team as well. It's 4v4v4 lol