The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What's Good To Wear On A Stam Sorc PvE!?

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
Been struggling trying to keep damage up since people want 34k-36k dps
I do not have twice fang but still using the original vicious ophidian stuff
just want to know what to wear with good damage to it now craftable or buy it in traders.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gear will not get you to 34k-36k dps, that requires a good rotation, weaving, etc.

As TFS gets you penetration, use Spriggan's (overworld in Bangkorai) or NMG (crafted) as a replacement.

The go-to monster set is still Velidreth.
    PC NA
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since I first heard about the sustain nerfs I've been rocking a stamsorc pure bow build in anticipation for Morrowind:

5 pc Briarheart
    3 pc Vengeance Leech
    1 pc Kena
    1 pc Velidreth
    1 pc Maelstrom Bow

The combination of Endless Hail, Acid Spray, Razor Caltrops, and Hurricane does solid AOE damage (don't know exact numbers), but those numbers should go up with the change to Caltrops. Vengeance Leech helps with sustain, and the combination of Briarheart proc, Kena, Velidreth and Maelstrom Bow damage bonuses mean that I can run stamina recovery on my jewelry. It's not the best build, but I enjoy it because I survive really well, and I pull good enough damage.