The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Hodor] World First Veteran + Veteran HM Halls of Fabrication!

• Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackshark wrote: »
    What I'd personally like to see though, was if there was major changes in the trial at RELEASE or making it way harder. Or, if their QA team can actually test things without godmode :D

@Love Wizard That I can agree with you on. If the purpose of PTS is to test stability then ZOS should put a trimmed down version of the trial with all elements represented to ascertain stability while still retaining difficulty and opaqueness once released.

I think the issue a significant number of us have is the posting of this thread and the hubris it implies. You guys are undoubtedly great players but it's a bad look to post a thread declaring "World First" when you've had potentially guild-exclusive access to the content for weeks now on the PTS thus restricting your competition greatly.

As stated, that's mostly on ZOS for not having the basic foresight and planning to ensure this situation cannot arise. Just a bad look all around.

Just my opinion.

We've not had guild exclusive acsess. Alot of others guilds could have put in the same ammount of effort as we did, and accomplished the same.
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Yo I just noticed the raid comp, rip dk and nb

Hehe nbs have such a good cloak now they don't even show up on leaderboards anymore :trollface:
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @OrphanHelgen A friendly reminder about how long did vMoL take for first clear. Not to mention +hardmode.

<3
    Edited by F7sus4 on May 22, 2017 5:38PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First and foremost: Congratulations HODOR. Hard work, exceptional understanding of raid mechanics and skillful play led you to victory, and solidified another immortal world first in the Elder Scrolls Online. Please continue to pave the way and never lose your passion or drive to be the best.

Secondly: @Community please S T F U about the trial being too easy. ZOS WILL increase the difficulty in artificial fashion by increasing boss hp and dmg output effectively screwing everyone else. Like, you guys dont think do you? THINK please.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the purpose of PTS is to test stability then ZOS should put a trimmed down version of the trial with all elements represented to ascertain stability while still retaining difficulty and opaqueness once released.

I think the issue a significant number of us have is the posting of this thread and the hubris it implies. You guys are undoubtedly great players but it's a bad look to post a thread declaring "World First" when you've had potentially guild-exclusive access to the content for weeks now on the PTS thus restricting your competition greatly.

Also mirror my thinking. Congrats to the team but hardly worth a thread about bankrolling content that a lot don't have access to yet.

Comparable to Tiger Woods opening a golf course basically by himself, shooting xRound then shouting about the best round shot ever in that golf course lol

• Blackshark
    Blackshark
    ✭✭✭
    What I'd personally like to see though, was if there was major changes in the trial at RELEASE or making it way harder. Or, if their QA team can actually test things without godmode :D

@Love Wizard That I can agree with you on. If the purpose of PTS is to test stability then ZOS should put a trimmed down version of the trial with all elements represented to ascertain stability while still retaining difficulty and opaqueness once released.

As stated, that's mostly on ZOS for not having the basic foresight and planning to ensure this situation cannot arise. Just a bad look all around.

Just my opinion.

We've not had guild exclusive acsess. Alot of others guilds could have put in the same ammount of effort as we did, and accomplished the same.

@Love Wizard You know better than I as I was in the majority that did not receive Morrowind PTS access. To be clear, I'm not blaming you guys for beating the Trial in a few hours. If it wasn't Hodor, it would have been someone else. This is entirely on ZOS for the poor foresight and decision-making that putting the full Trial on PTS for the last month or so represents.

It's just a bad look for Hodor as it comes across as ego-stroking when, apparently, other guilds were at a disadvantage whether that was work, life, time zone, whatever. Of course, that's out of your control and, again, falls under the purview of ZOS.

Congratulations but this post will certainly rub a decent amount of people the wrong way. ZOS really screwed the pooch on this one.
  • Function
    Function
    ✭✭✭
    So I guess they didn't increase the difficulty from PTS? That is disappointing..
  • Arrchangell
    Arrchangell
    ✭✭✭
    Gratz!

But still no nb's :(
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    YEA BOY!!!!

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just my opinion.

@Love Wizard You know better than I as I was in the majority that did not receive Morrowind PTS access. To be clear, I'm not blaming you guys for beating the Trial in a few hours. If it wasn't Hodor, it would have been someone else. This is entirely on ZOS for the poor foresight and decision-making that putting the full Trial on PTS for the last month or so represents.

It's just a bad look for Hodor as it comes across as ego-stroking when, apparently, other guilds were at a disadvantage whether that was work, life, time zone, whatever. Of course, that's out of your control and, again, falls under the purview of ZOS.

Congratulations but this post will certainly rub a decent amount of people the wrong way. ZOS really screwed the pooch on this one.

There we go. That's what I was trying to word but couldn't. This just seems like a giant ego stroking. I don't really know what you guys were expecting with this post here. A lot of people didn't have a chance to practice this trial. Console doesn't even have it yet. To me the real "World First" will be the guild that didn't have PTS access and went in blind..
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    All raidguilds
    Function wrote: »
    So I guess they didn't increase the difficulty from PTS? That is disappointing..

Last boss got actually buffed, but apart from that nothing changed.
    Edited by Alcast on May 22, 2017 5:45PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just my opinion.

There we go. That's what I was trying to word but couldn't. This just seems like a giant ego stroking. I don't really know what you guys were expecting with this post here. A lot of people didn't have a chance to practice this trial. Console doesn't even have it yet. To me the real "World First" will be the guild that didn't have PTS access and went in blind..
    thats not fair to say either though, cause without any of the guilds on the pts there would be no bug testing.
    #MOREORBS
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GZ Hodor, was expecting it...but not that fast.

Sadly, there won't be a "world first" competition over a few months like we had when vMoL was released :disappointed:
    Noobplar
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would honestly say that Hodor's accomplishment is impressive due to their dedication and willingness to stay up to the wee hours of the morning.

But really this isn't even remotely unexpected, Halls of Fabrication may not be "easy" it however is by no means extremely difficult either. People were clearing normal mode with randoms within the first few days of the PTS going up. In terms of relative difficulty Halls of Fabrication is pretty much the City of Ash 1 of trials.

I will be shocked if a guild doesn't post a hard mode clear by the end of the week.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DwfHSo2.jpg

:p
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crikey
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gratz
  • Area51Visitor
    Area51Visitor
    ✭✭✭
    Time to troll... Where's the proof it was completed without exploits? Screen shots do nothing.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Just my opinion.

thats not fair to say either though, cause without any of the guilds on the pts there would be no bug testing.

Then don't have closed beta. Let everyone that can get on PTS have access to the trial.
  • Blackshark
    Blackshark
    ✭✭✭
    Conduit0 wrote: »

I will be shocked if a guild doesn't post a hard mode clear by the end of the week.

@Conduit0 Title....
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Just another Trial that i wont be able to complete. Too easy for some too difficult for others :/
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just my opinion.

Then don't have closed beta. Let everyone that can get on PTS have access to the trial.
    I wouldn't call it a closed beta when perma banned accounts got invited.
    #MOREORBS
  • Shadzilla
    Shadzilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    Hey all!

Just a quick thread to say well done to all our guildmates in Hodor but also a huge thanks to Zenimax and their dungeon team on creating such an awesome trial. Thanks to @ZOS_Finn and his team, again.

91fc05ea8a.jpg

700758699e.png

4744410885.png

Looking forward to trying for all those very difficult achievements!

7 mag sorc dps, and that 1 templar dps @Alcast lol. Grats guise. @ZOS_RichLambert Thanks for the balancing. Was really sad seeing nothing but mag sorc dps for best possible trial scores. LOL.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadzilla wrote: »
    Hey all!

Just a quick thread to say well done to all our guildmates in Hodor but also a huge thanks to Zenimax and their dungeon team on creating such an awesome trial. Thanks to @ZOS_Finn and his team, again.

91fc05ea8a.jpg

700758699e.png

4744410885.png

7 mag sorc dps, and that 1 templar dps @Alcast lol. Grats guise. @ZOS_RichLambert Thanks for the balancing. Was really sad seeing nothing but mag sorc dps for best possible trial scores. LOL.
    @Shadzilla
    The key thing in a lot of the changes we are making is diversity, so that players have a lot of different options and a lot of different cool builds that they can make and that all of those are useful and effective in terms of I can get good healing up or I'm doing a lot of damage, we're looking at that in terms of each of the different classes, and also how characters are creating their different builds with their gear. There's a lot of different things we are looking at overall to get that major thing of having a lot of diversity and a lot of different cool options a lot of players have to build and create.
    #MOREORBS
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to troll... Where's the proof it was completed without exploits? Screen shots do nothing.
    Shadzilla wrote: »
    Hey all!

91fc05ea8a.jpg

700758699e.png

4744410885.png

There is good balance in this patch, we've just not practiced stuff like nightblades enough yet to put it into play. You can expect atleast our Wildfire group to be running 3 DK's, 4 Templar's, 2 Nightblades and 3 Sorcerers this patch. The only reason we're 7 Sorcs was because it's what been the meta on the PTS and the live server for the last patches, and it's what we're used to playing now. Give it a few weeks and you'll see the meta flourish.
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldnt it be hillarious if ZOS trolled right back, wipes the board and banned them from the game for the same amount of time they spent on the PTS in preparation of this *** move? ZOS? Do it.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol,so much for challenging content
  • Br1ckst0n
    Br1ckst0n
    ✭✭✭
    Should be under trials&dungeons though
    Offtank of the year 2016
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats.

Although this trial is cleared really quick, don't compare it to content such as vAA. It's still quite mechanic-heavy and definitely isn't a city-of-ash-1 on the trials. As of balancing everyone's still using the class from the previous patch, at most edited a bit.

Keep in mind that there are still the no-death & speedrun achievements.
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    The difference between them and the rest of us is that they simply spent a lot of time on the PTS actually doing the trial so they can be the first to do it.

Everytime I was on the PTS in the last few weeks, it was just a Raid from Hodor, me and maybe 2-3 others on the PTS in my five guilds, out of which two have 500 members with a lot of raiders in there.

They already beat it on the PTS, and it's no surprise that is was this fast, given ZoS didn't change it at all...
    Edited by Masel on May 22, 2017 6:18PM
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA