The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veteran Ruins of Mazzatun

xRIVALENx
xRIVALENx
✭✭✭
Anyone test out Ruins of Mazzatun with the current changes?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot of players actually like running Mazzatun just for the fun of it ... most are lured in by the achievements, the Chudan monster helm or gear, or chance at a motif.

When there are even less players on PTS ... well, it's easy to connect the dots that few have been in there.

If you're on PTS this weekend, @xRIVALENx, send me a PM in-game and I'll run it with you. My Breton template character name is Rièllianye.
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a lot of players actually like running Mazzatun just for the fun of it ...

I like running vRoM HM because it's one of the few dungeons where the HM is actually hard. I've still to get the tactics for it perfect enough that it works every time. I actually thought I have a few good ideas but then was proven wrong :cold_sweat:

Once my Stamina Warden healer is level 50 I will be running vRoM, vCoS and vDSA on Live a lot, just to challenge my build and see how it copes with such content.

Edited by Draqone on May 20, 2017 2:30PM
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing this is one of the dungeons they didn't consider when they made all the sustain changes. It is already hard for more veteran players to do hard mode, and it is going to be even harder now...

It will be interesting to try it, but my guess is the totems will have to get toned down a little or it will be a very miserable fight.
    Playing since beta...
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I remember my 1st clear of vRoM.

It was midnight when the run started and 3am when we finished, of which 2 hours were spent on the last boss alone.
    My 3 companions were French and didn't speak a lick of English so I couldn't explain mechanics at all.

Good times :)

I look forward to hearing the sob stories of people that can no longer clear it after Morrowind.
    Argonian forever