The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

City of Ash 2 Bug

MyrddinEmrys
MyrddinEmrys
✭✭✭
Xbox NA

Playing vCoA2 last night, Urata the Legion was bugged. Whenever her health dropped to ~30% she would immediately pop back to ~71% health. Nothing seemed to fix the issue so we had to give up and disband. Have not tried boss again since.

I took a video of the event, though I am not sure how to get it off of Xbox and to someplace useful.

Please look into this. Perhaps it is a new fight mechanic I was not aware of?

Thanks.
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's a mechanic. Not killing the duplicates will result in her healing back up.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • MyrddinEmrys
    MyrddinEmrys
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched my video back and everything but her is dead when this happens (and even slightly before it). I didn't know about that mechanic, however based on the capture I suppose what I am reporting is more likely an invisible enemies bug or a bug with the mechanic activating improperly.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know.