The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New crown crates

angelncelestine
angelncelestine
✭✭✭✭
When do the new crown crates come out? The 22nd or June 6th?Just wondering because you get a crate with your pre order
Edited by angelncelestine on May 16, 2017 5:21PM
  • TheRiverBlues
    TheRiverBlues
    ✭✭
    I'm curious if there's been any hints of datamine of what the next crate will have.
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious if there's been any hints of datamine of what the next crate will have.
    I haven't seen anything personally yet
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know last time when they were retiring the Atronach Crates they gave almost a month's notice... however... since the Atronach crates lasted roughly three months, on June 2nd will be three months for the Wild Hunt crates. So perhaps ZOS isn't giving a notice this time, or they are planning for the new crates to come out later.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any ETA?
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything personally yet

It has been DMd but likely won't come out till the NDA is lifted.
    Edited by Thannazzar on May 17, 2017 7:18AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would guess the 6th.

They haven't made the announcement the old ones are going yet and I doubt they'll do that with only five days remaining.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    Datamining shows Dwemer and Assassins Crates
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeroZero77 wrote: »
    Datamining shows Dwemer and Assassins Crates
    Interesting, do you have a link to any of the additional information for the assassins ones?

I think most people knew/know Dwemer is coming with Morrowind because of the free gift, I wasn't aware of the Assassins ones.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen any assassin stuff. Next crates are Dwemer. Likely the fall crates will be the skeletal apex mounts that were known about since last year. Not sure they could fill a whole package with brotherhood stuff anyway.

Hoping there will be a daedric themed pack in the works next.
  • ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry no idea where the Thread is, can be in the German Forumspart too.
    Read it 1-2 weeks ago
    Edited by ZeroZero77 on May 17, 2017 11:43AM
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the assassin's crates are the crates that will have the skeleton mounts. It would fit. B)
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭

Beer kegs.

Wait, wrong dwarves.