The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Online and Crown Store Merge

DMBCML
DMBCML
✭✭✭
I want to be able to log into my account and purchase things that are available in the crown store without logging into the game. This would require being able to see what we have already collected from the web interface. Please make this happen soon.
  • necronomniconb14_ESO
    DMBCML wrote: »
    I want to be able to log into my account and purchase things that are available in the crown store without logging into the game. This would require being able to see what we have already collected from the web interface. Please make this happen soon.

The game has enough problems as it is without enabling infinite crown exploits or some other nonsense like some games with poorly managed web interfaces to their ingame systems have had. Would you trust zyngamax to not let something that happens to every craptic game happen to eso> Just log in for a minute get'r done. It's what I did for the draugur morph and I haven't actually played the game or logged in another time since the admission they are bringing tes3 morrowind combat into eso and making combat as monotonous as buying/selling is convoluted
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then people would cry for refunds because they didnt preview it
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like this as well. I'm often away from home for several days at a time for work or personal reasons and can't log into the game during that time, which means I've missed many of the limited time sales.

It's frustrating when there's something I want to buy, I'm happy to spend the money and already have the crowns or can buy crowns through the website without ever having to log into the game, but I can't get the items.

It's especially frustrating when I know that before the crown store was introduced they used to sell items directly through the website - the Imperial Upgrade and the Palomino horse for example. So it's clearly possible to do, just not currently offered.

They'd get a lot more crowns from me if it was possible to buy all the crown store items, or even just the limited time ones, that way.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I'd really like this as well. I'm often away from home for several days at a time for work or personal reasons and can't log into the game during that time, which means I've missed many of the limited time sales.

It's frustrating when there's something I want to buy, I'm happy to spend the money and already have the crowns or can buy crowns through the website without ever having to log into the game, but I can't get the items.

It's especially frustrating when I know that before the crown store was introduced they used to sell items directly through the website - the Imperial Upgrade and the Palomino horse for example. So it's clearly possible to do, just not currently offered.

They'd get a lot more crowns from me if it was possible to buy all the crown store items, or even just the limited time ones, that way.

Exactly. Many items I miss because I can't log in and it is frustrating. Especially when they give you three days and you are gone a week.