The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

|Solemn and Grimora| is recruiting (OLD THREAD)

• Tyrith
    Tyrith
    bump
  • squinceybones
    squinceybones
    ✭✭✭
    sent an app on your website, looking forward to hearing from you :)
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    bump
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, potatoa syndiacate is not dead. I am a member and damn they have some talented members. Got my vmol skin with them. Keen on joining more trial guilds.i think I have run with you before actually as have you on discord.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Applied today, look forward to your response :)
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    aLi3nZ wrote: »
    Hey, potatoa syndiacate is not dead. I am a member and damn they have some talented members. Got my vmol skin with them. Keen on joining more trial guilds.i think I have run with you before actually as have you on discord.

Thank you! If you are still interested please let me know!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Bump
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    bump
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We just finished our weekly run of Vet AA and got on the leaderboards. Good job everyone! We are still looking for more to join us. DPS tests are offered everyday, healer and tank gear checks and assistance with farming your gear. Join us!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Did another run and got rank 120 for Vet AA this past week on leaderboard.

We are in DIRE need of strong Magicka DK DPS for our core vet maw run. Please let us know if you are interested
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made an application yesterday on SNG.GAMERLAUNCH.COM site.

Looking forward to hearing back.
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Looking for more people to fill our core ranks! Please message me if you are interested
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Just finished HM Bloodroot Forge. Good stuff!
  • christor96
    I'm not exactly ready for vet I think but I do plan on running them eventually. I'm a co 430 healer and my side character is a stam dps. @christor96
  • Inipu
    Inipu
    Hello I just filled out your application. My in game account name is @mjam76.
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Hey @Inipu I tried to message you in game but haven't been able to contact you!
  • Inipu
    Inipu
    Tyrith wrote: »
    Hey @Inipu I tried to message you in game but haven't been able to contact you!

Sorry man I was running a pledge then switched characters. Lost your name. I am on now. Tried contacting you but you are off. I am still interested.
  • stilloutparsesyou
    do yal have aussie core raid times?

[swift mercy]
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Not currently @stilloutparsesyou but we have a good amount of aussie, NZ, and oceanic people in guild. Possible we could work something out.
  • stilloutparsesyou
    @Tyrith yal raid during the weekday from 12pm est to 8pm est?
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    6PM PST is the earliest we raid which is 9PM est :(