Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crates will be updated for May 22 ?

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
With the early access put on May 22, the crates content will be Dwemer or still Wild hunt at this date ?

Thank you
My most recent characters
AD - Columba nera NB
--Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting question, hope we get a response .....

The base game goes live on May 22nd for the PC/Mac, but not until June 6th for the consoles. Curious if the PC/Mac gets them in advance or if they will have to wait till the console release ......

• mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you look at the pre-order page it actually states that it's Dwarven Crown Crates.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikejezz wrote: »
    If you look at the pre-order page it actually states that it's Dwarven Crown Crates.

Yes i know this, but this is for the crate you get directly with the pre order :)

I would like to know if they will on May 22 put in the store Dwemers or wait until later like June 6 ?

AD - Columba nera NB
    --Gran'ma is away from the game for resting after Covid and 9 teeth removed as she is totally knocked down -
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the exact same question
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great question. I was expecting the dwarven crates to not come out until early June, but pre-orders get a single dwemer crate with their order. So my guess is we'll have the one dwemer crate to open May 22 (if on PC), but the dwemer crates still won't be released until June. Curious what ZOS would say about this, though.

• TheRiverBlues
    TheRiverBlues
    ✭✭
    I too am curious about this. But don't they put a countdown on items leaving the crown store after a certain point? I know the storm crates did when they were being rotated out.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well new class, new abilities, new area, i want to start as new look too. For me game is a whole. So in fact i may not create a new character until they let the dwemer crates go in. I want this character to be The one on which i will really do all. And if i am not going to buy utilities, mount or pet, i definitly want some new look :))
    AD - Columba nera NB
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lauranae sorry to burst your bubble but in current PTS iteration of warden it will be difficult.
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    @Lauranae sorry to burst your bubble but in current PTS iteration of warden it will be difficult.

not for me :) i know my limits and the limits game. And my goal is to appreciate the game as if i was totally knew. No rush, and just a lot of fun.

I am not a end-game player nowadays, no hard mod for me. I did enjoy this for years but not anymore (to much shaking, and healths problems on my side). (though i still do some trials with my awsome guild)

I have 9 characters that i love to play, but as i said, the warden opens imagination for me.
    Edited by Lauranae on May 12, 2017 5:54PM
    AD - Columba nera NB
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno : would you have any news about those new crates coming up pleaseeeee :)
    AD - Columba nera NB
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the last crate change they had a countdown going in the crown store and an announcement.

As neither have taken place yet I'd say the changeover will occur June 6th, on the scheduled release date.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how that will cope with the existing advance purchase crown crate reward? Hope the gem store features the dwemer crate gem rates so we can make an informed decision.