Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashing in homes. Especially earthtear cavern

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe it's because I'm at the max housing limit of 700 out of 700 but 75% of the time upon entry of my massive beautiful home me and my friends and guildies who use my home as our guild hall will freeze upon entry. And at the same rate of 75% of the time they will also disconnect while moving around my home. I feel that if I'm paying for a service which I am, I should be able to enjoy my home without having to restart my game half a dozen times. I have invested a solid 8 mil gold into my home as far as decor and at least 10,000 additional crowns on single furnishings in addition to buying the cavern in the first place. So with that being said I'm sure everyone who reads this will agree that it's a bit ridiculous. And I'm sure many others have experienced the same problem. I was very excited about my cavern and still am but I want to be able to use it. I invite other homeowners who have experienced the same problem because I haven't seen any details in the patch notes addressing this major problem.
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's because I'm at the max housing limit of 700 out of 700 but 75% of the time upon entry of my massive beautiful home me and my friends and guildies who use my home as our guild hall will freeze upon entry.

I have a few friends that are still having this issue. Has ZOS bothered to reply at all? Besides moving the thread I mean?
    Edited by ricam on June 28, 2017 5:00PM
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer