Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Primate Artorious bug

bentlemp
bentlemp
Soul Shriven
Totally stuck ... game freezes up completely. Xbox one. Game becomes unplayable and requires a reboot. Have not found a work around. Please help.
  • DaThornz
    DaThornz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. I'm also an Xbox One player; however I have not run into this bug. Have you checked the Disk Space of your XBOX?

It may seem like its no big deal but I've found that sometimes if you have very little Disk space, it can cause ESO to become wonky and not work properly.
    Edited by DaThornz on April 27, 2017 3:00PM
    Thorns bring blood.
  • Ric3clark
    Ric3clark
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem, I've tried turning down the brightness and turning all sound off and it still freezes. I will get him down halfway in health and my whole game just locks up and I have to restart my game. I then abandoned the quest to go do my daily black sacrament and I can't because the speaker is giving me that quest.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like Primate Artorious indeed have an ability to freeze the time.
    P.S. Sorry for such inappropriate joke. I failed to persuade myself not to do this.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Crimsonblade172
    Crimsonblade172
    Soul Shriven
    Is anyone going to do anything about this? I love how my previous comment got deleted by the way. Real classy.