Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

deleted

Gelmir
Gelmir
✭✭✭
Edited by Gelmir on February 15, 2019 6:34PM
Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though not a requirement, if you are a fan of The Witcher series – this may be the guild for you. Simply to pique your interest, here is some information about the Lodge:

The Lodge of Sorceresses was founded after the mutiny on Thanedd Island as a substitute for the Council of Sorcerers. The founders' aim was to bring the war between Nilfgaard and the Northern Kingdoms to a close while maintaining the mages' influence on the fate of the world. It is effectively an association of the most powerful female mages from both the northern and the southern realms. The Lodge has significant political influence, although its activities are not entirely understood by the public.
    (Source)
    Edited by SanderBuraas on May 1, 2017 11:31AM
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    How does end game activities like vet HM dungeons fare? Are there people up for it? What about trials? Are there regular vet trial runs? I don't mind if you could not clear all content just would like to see if there are people capable and willing.

I am tank who did not play since last september, but before that I did all the vet trials except for vMoL, and all the dungeons on HM, looking to join a group that could put my skills to good use (I also gladly help out others if they need some help, be it crafting or some challenge in game)
  • manustecta
    manustecta
    ✭✭✭
    can i join?

32K, DD, magica sorc ,vampire, cp 333
    ingame: @manustecta
    Edited by manustecta on May 2, 2017 1:00PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
  • Ostaradoe
    Ostaradoe
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, this looks like a guild I could feel at home in :)
  • Ostaradoe
    Ostaradoe
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really sorry, I just had a look at your forum which looks very well established and active, unfortunately the background animations made me feel a little travel sick :(
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

To answer the questions:
    * To join our guild, feel free to register at our forums. During registration, you will be asked your Bethesda ID, through which we will reach you in-game and invite to the guild.
    * Background animations: we have multiple forum themes installed, both with videos and static images. Feel free to choose whichever suits your tastes (Themes toggle is at the bottom of the forum pages). In couple of days, I will also make sure, the themes with videos also have static-image-only version of them (in case, if you like certain theme which has videos on them and is hurting your browsing experience).
    * We started recruiting fresh, for that reason our raid core is not established yet. But we are looking forward to doing that once our numbers increase.

Happy gaming,

Gelmir
    Edited by Gelmir on May 7, 2017 3:05PM
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Additionally, at some point we will be available in upcoming Ashes of Creation MMO as well - provided the developers of it happen to realize their dream-game. Meanwhile please feel free to checkout our brand new AoC Compilation/Recruitment video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlXmGrEn_8
    Edited by Gelmir on May 9, 2017 10:08AM
  • Minagoroshi
    Minagoroshi
    Soul Shriven
    semms like a guild for me count me in please
    The one that survives is not the strongest or the healthiest, but the one that adaptes.
  • Minagoroshi
    Minagoroshi
    Soul Shriven
    player id @AmeNoShin
    The one that survives is not the strongest or the healthiest, but the one that adaptes.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Removed "an Aldmeri Dominion guild" phrase from guild ad: we accept players of all allegiances.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We started forming our Raid Core groups. Raiders are more than welcome to swell our ranks.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »
    Additionally, at some point we will be available in upcoming Ashes of Creation MMO as well - provided the developers of it happen to realize their dream-game. Meanwhile please feel free to checkout our brand new AoC Compilation/Recruitment video:

So, to be clear, you're a soft-core, casual friendly, semi-hardcore guild, recruiting for long term but potentially for another game...? :|

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We are casual in every sense, EXCEPT raiding: when it comes to raiding we are semi-hardcore with elevated discipline. We are recruiting for both ESO and AoC: we exclusively play ESO and provided Intrepid delivers, we will also be available in AoC in 2019. As we recruited for ESO way before it's launch, we are doing the same for AoC - there is nothing new there.

P.S.: Actually that's the reason why the ending of our ad said "we will organize things until launch" - that was our pre-launch ad which I forgot to edit there. Fixed now ;)
    Edited by Gelmir on May 12, 2017 9:55PM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Starting today we are recruiting towards our PvX Raid Cores: PvP Core and PvE Core. Please register at our forums, choosing your area of interest - we will get things running this week.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting towards PvX teams: PvP and PvE both.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly bump.
  • JoM_TESO
    JoM_TESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have applied to your community, I hope I can join with you soon :)
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly bump.
  • JoM_TESO
    JoM_TESO
    Soul Shriven
    did you read my apply guys?
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    JoM_TESO wrote: »
    did you read my apply guys?

You got invitation I believe?
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly bump...
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • rob_ber
    rob_ber
    ✭✭✭
    @Gelmir do you have scheduled raid days, and what trials are you guys running? Might be interested to join :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Been here for too long
    PC EU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    @rob_ber We are currently recruiting rather fresh, so no raiding at the moment I am afraid.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting heavily - mostly because of me being back to the game after 2 months of break (and before that, like after a year). At least to me, the game is full of content for the time being, thus I am working hard also to get our community created.

All levels, all experiences - regardless you are new to the game, or old nut - are welcome to join us! Feel free to register at our forums, we will grab you in no time.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment is still open.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly bump.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Hello friends!

Although we had a considerable number of new members recruited in past weeks, we are still in need for more roles, especially more Tanks/Healers.

Additionally, we are in need of filling PvE and PvP Raid Leader positions (separate positions). The responsibilities of such roles would be the organization and the maintenance of related Raid Cores and of the players in them (such as: reviewing Raid Core applications, checking people's raid-readiness - gear and skills-wise -, accepting them to the Raid Core, organizing events and leading them). As a "recommendation" to our Raid Leaders, the guild leadership (meaning, me) - as a rule of thumb - suggests enlisting of two persons - one main Raid Leader and one associate Raid Leader (who would work together, the latter taking over completely based on mutual agreements between them, based on availability etc). Of course this decision is utterly main Raid Leader's choice (meaning, if you think you can do everything alone, feel free not to have associate Raid Leader).

Important note: in Lodge, we have separation of concerns. This means, Raid organization and leadership is totally Raid Leaders' responsibility, whereas Community Leader (me) and other officers perform other types of tasks (me doing general maintenance and recruitment tasks + overseeing Officers, whereas Officers themselves have more specialized responsibilities). As a result, this gives Raid Leaders complete autonomy and privilege to rule over anything raid-related (practically even Community Leader becoming a mere raider during events), including raid progression and Raid Core organization, thus having the final say on these matters.

As such, we need people who could bond with team very well and organize our Raids (Trials). Of course all guild resources will be ready to serve your needs, should you take this responsibility. In past, we successfully had this implemented in different MMOs, most notably in Rift, where we had almost hardcore-raiding-guild progress by raiding 3-4 days a week in quite a semi-hardcore fashion.

To sum up: LF more raiders for our PvE Raid Core + LF more PvP'ers for our PvP Raid Core + LF Raid Leaders for both of these Cores. Currently our PvP Raid Core project is quite young, i.e. very few people in it yet. Primary focus is on PvE one, but I most definitely am looking forward to PvP side of things as well. Even if you don't want to join our guild because of these relatively few numbers, feel free to register at our forums and state your intention - we will keep you informed about the status of our recruitment and maybe in right time, you can join us actively.

Thank you all.
    Edited by Gelmir on August 14, 2017 10:39AM
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Latest News [Week 34]
    From last week on, we started Farming Runs in dungeons for certain gear set pieces, in order to prepare our members for upcoming raids. In the meantime, our recruitment is still open: we are still LF more raiders for our PvE Raid Core + LF more PvP'ers for our PvP Raid Core + LF Raid Leaders for both of these Cores