The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where is the leader boards for poaching?

WalksonGraves
WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭
I want to be the greatest at killing livestock and making illegal meals. How is there no chicken slayer title?
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chicken Killer should be a thing.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support you in your wierdness.
  • Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you mean Chicken Chaser
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • crackersa
    crackersa
    ✭✭
    Title: chicken choker

:)
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YES for this! I don't know why we don't have more leaderboards in this game. Guild Wars have a bunch of stupid leaderboards.

We should totally have a leaderboards for most kills in PvP

One for most being killed in PvP/PvE
    One for most NPC kills using blade of woe
    One for most keeps taken in PvP
    Etc

Edited by andreasranasen on April 30, 2017 6:51PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wub2ssxg98x99y8.jpg
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

Poultry Assassin is an achievement. Sticking a title on it would have been a nice boon, though.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

Poultry Assassin is an achievement. Sticking a title on it would have been a nice boon, though.

Should be fun titles for just about anything.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES for this! I don't know why we don't have more leaderboards in this game. Guild Wars have a bunch of stupid leaderboards.

Etc

I've already won the kill NPC one
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please no... It would be like Skyrim all over again. Someone insert the Skyrim chicken guard meme. Please?
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please no... It would be like Skyrim all over again. Someone insert the Skyrim chicken guard meme. Please?

I wouldn't mind it being like Skyrim, if we had explosive chickens like in one of Skyrim mods. :smiley:
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Etc

Oh that's a good idea, it would inspire more types of game play.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember coming to the Nord stating island starting with Calwind's silver after launch. Killed a lot of chickens as it was legal back then :)

In reaper mach its an fun quest where you go to an oblivion plane with an nice party and you use an wand to transform hens to roasted chicken, the flame staff don't do that so I need an buff :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Remember coming to the Nord stating island starting with Calwind's silver after launch. Killed a lot of chickens as it was legal back then :)

In reaper mach its an fun quest where you go to an oblivion plane with an nice party and you use an wand to transform hens to roasted chicken, the flame staff don't do that so I need an buff :)

Which quest? 0.o
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rooster Rattler?