Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Hiii... i am not the only one who thinks they should add a "CRAFT ALL" option at the cooking fires?

DeviLishAngeL34
DeviLishAngeL34
Soul Shriven
After collecting X amount of provisioning ingredients, then having to sit and continuously press X on every single item, a number of times to craft them... gets quite tedious :/

Best Answer

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After collecting X amount of provisioning ingredients, then having to sit and continuously press X on every single item, a number of times to craft them... gets quite tedious :/

On PC you can install multicraft . but if you are on Xbox one ...
    Edited by Apherius on April 30, 2017 11:54AM
  • DeviLishAngeL34
    DeviLishAngeL34
    Soul Shriven
    Hmmmm, i'm on XB1... is there a multi craft option on XB1?
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's addons to fix that :wink:

But yes, it's hard to understand why Zenimax thinks it will make the game more interesting if I have press my left mouse-button ... pause ... press again ... pause ... press again ... pause ... press again ... pause ...

*too bored to continue describing the exhilarating process necessary to make a batch of food, potions or anything else in this game*
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addons only work for PC, unfortunately.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, as someone who has chased both sides of Provisioning (making and selling to NPC Vendors and selling mats through the Guild Kiosks) I have to say that you can make almost as much selling the Prov Mats as making them and vendoring them.

I have an Addon that lets me que up 200 of each food or drink that I want, and then it automatically makes them for me. To make 200 of each Food and Drink at say Tier CP150, takes about 45 minutes. No way would I do that on the Console.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"