The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/04/28

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
[PC][Consoles]
Craglorn Brazier, Ornate 15,000g
Craglorn Skull, Carved 35,000g
Craglorn Sword Sconce 5,000g
Sigil Stand 15,000g
Sigil, Kynareth 20,000g
Sigil, Mara 20,000g
Sigil, Stendarr 20,000g
Sigil, Zenithar 20,000g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Fabulosity
    Fabulosity
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting for the beautiful soul that provides the screenshots of these.
  • mimicks
    mimicks
    ✭✭✭
    Yay the other shrines :blush: happy they included the sigil stands again too!
    PC NA
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following...for pics :)
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    28un4hx.png

Again, Vampire, so I did not pick up the divines items (not suitable for any of my characters) and since the stand is a repeat, I did not add it to the photo.

Special thanks to Casta Spell for posing this week:

Craglorn Brazier - Skull - Sword Sconce

FYI the icons on the sigils are exactly what they look like in game and same size as last week!
    Edited by Damianos on April 29, 2017 12:20AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I don't want anything this week. After spending 100,000 gold upgrading my bank and bag space, and then buying five of the items from last week, I'm poor again.

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post a picture with all items please, and nothing but the items? thanks!
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would post as usual but...the prices xD
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
  • BabeOfTamriel
    BabeOfTamriel
    ✭✭
    Following to see pictures
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that skull is very small and subtle. :D

And the sword sconce is only 5k? Excellent, that thing looks nice.
  • kvlou79
    kvlou79
    ✭✭✭
    Man this stuff is sweet! I gotta say though, feel like the sconce is the only appropriately priced item here. I think cut the other prices in half would be about right. I mean, we get fleeced on stuff from guild traders already, don't need Zos perpetuating it. Spent 140K last weekend, gonna be around 185 this weekend, ugh! :s
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone post a better photo of that stone skull?
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭

That pic seems good. What else are you LF?
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

It's floating in the air. Not the greatest picture to compare scale.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    No pics yet of all the things?
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wonder if anyone will attempt this:

that sword sconce looks like a good building block to make an iron throne. would be a lot cheaper than to build it with blade of woe
    Edited by raj72616a on April 29, 2017 9:06AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish these things were more affordable. The prices are getting outrageous. I can't imagine what it's like for new player.
    Edited by Tasear on April 29, 2017 9:34AM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I wish these things were more affordable. The prices are getting outrageous. I can't imagine what it's like for new player.

Yay. Another weekend grinding for gold. Can't play much during the week so as I sadly would like the rest of the sigils have to find a way. Yes, my choice I know. But it does take the shine off play time. :(
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really wish they would make the sigil and stand one item instead of taking up two furnishing slots for each one.
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skull is BIG, I just installed it over my bar looks great.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

Yay. Another weekend grinding for gold. Can't play much during the week so as I sadly would like the rest of the sigils have to find a way. Yes, my choice I know. But it does take the shine off play time. :(

@Hallothiel What's your PSN, mate? I'll send you 80k or the shortfall required.

Edited by Prof_Bawbag on April 29, 2017 10:37AM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

It's floating in the air. Not the greatest picture to compare scale.

Compare the scale to the player sitting in the chair?
  • BluePwnsU
    BluePwnsU
    ✭✭
    Here is the shrine to Kynareth
    uMXfRVC.png
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Skull fits really well into my "Hircine Hunt Corner Club" down in Bangkorai.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Donari
      Donari
      ✭✭✭✭
      Drat, I like the anvil and hand-sink sigils ;) -- for useful objects, not for veneration -- but as I'm not logged in enough to satisfy trading guild requirements 20K each is rather steep given that I barely have 60K all told after years of play.

I've recently learned the joys of theft, however, so perhaps my funds shall rise more than they have through mere questing over time.
    2. Hallothiel
      Hallothiel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

:o Have sent you a PM. <3
    3. Prof_Bawbag
      Prof_Bawbag
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

:o Have sent you a PM. <3

Sent you 100k. As I always say, all I ever expect in return is for you to help someone else in future when/if you ever find yourself in a position to help. Too many greedy people in this game and it's always a pleasure helping those like yourself that appreciate it.
    4. alexkdd99
      alexkdd99
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I dont think the prices are that bad. It is getting a little harder to make gold in eso though. I think housing pulled and keeps pulling alot of gold out of the game making it harder to make gold.
    5. Prof_Bawbag
      Prof_Bawbag
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      alexkdd99 wrote: »
      I dont think the prices are that bad. It is getting a little harder to make gold in eso though. I think housing pulled and keeps pulling alot of gold out of the game making it harder to make gold.

I think it's really shifted towards crafting now. I know gold mats etc have always been the best things to shift, but now stacks of raw mats, gold mats, legendary glyphs and some motifs is where most of the gold is to be made. I'm on the PS4 and I buy kutas for 5k and make stam and magic glyphs and sell them for 10k. Same with gold mats, they sell fast. gear and weapon sets are difficult to shift now so I don't even bother with them.

6. Kiralyn2000
      Kiralyn2000
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends on how you make your gold, I suppose. I quest, vendor item drops, steal a bit, and do writs on a bunch of alts. And every so often craft ~1-2k poisons or food and vendor them. Been saving up for Hunding's Palatial for the past two months. Just about there. (I've never sold anything to another player. Just can't deal with this trade guild thing.)