The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What happend to rewards for being ESO Plus

Disturbd_ZX6R
Didn't you all use to give like a pet or something for having ESO Plus for so many months .... I have yet to get anything ... heck guess I should just be happy I get my crowns every so often ....
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zos made it clear they would not give loyalty rewards way back when subscriptions became an option. They still have plenty of free give-aways. The are often costumes, momentos, etc with the frequent celebration events. They also awarded pets to plus members with new DLC.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Xoz
    Xoz
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, loyalty rewards were once a "thing" (I believe back when subscribing was a requirement rather than optional).

However, as someone else stated, subscription-based loyalty rewards (mounts, pets, etc) have long been cancelled and will likely not return.
    PS4 & PC
    AD
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't you all use to give like a pet or something for having ESO Plus for so many months .... I have yet to get anything ... heck guess I should just be happy I get my crowns every so often ....
    This is the loyalty program you're thinking of. As others have said, it's been cancelled and the rewards are no longer available.

However, ESO Plus allows you to permanently earn DLC "loyalty" rewards. Two of them are pets.
    Edited by Legoless on April 28, 2017 6:01PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still seems strange to me that they scrapped it. The way I see it subscribing is much more a sign of loyalty when it's not mandatory simply to log in. But I suppose they thought the 1,500 crowns and the XP bonus and whatever else was enough. (When the loyalty program was running you didn't get any of that - you got permission to play the game you'd bought and a random pet/costume every 3 months and that was it.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭
    They gave those because we put up with a lot of bugs and errors and bots while ESO worked it out and fixed everything. All the while we paid our subscriptions, regardless of the inconveniences. Many people weren't patient enough to do that. For those who were able to stick it out, they were rewarded for their loyalty. When you see a dwarven sphere or ice wraith, you know that person stuck it out from day one. That's why they probably aren't bringing those rewards back.
  • Disturbd_ZX6R
    Thank you all for your responses. I guess no Ice wraith for me ... I so wanted that chicken looking pet though ... oh well ... I'm always a day late and tons of crowns short ...
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I so wanted that chicken looking pet though ...

If you mean the Bantam Guar, then this is still available as part of the Adventure Pack in the Crown Store (Under Upgrades/Account for 1900 Crowns)...

latest?cb=20150331000919

If on the other hand you mean the Scuttler, then this was part of the Explorer's Pack that you got if your Pre-Ordered the original game, so hasn't ever been made available in game...

latest?cb=20140322210729

Hope it's the former and you can get the chicken looking pet of your dreams. :)
    Edited by esotoon on May 3, 2017 7:15PM
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog
    ✭✭✭
    I have a wraith and I believe I have a dwemer something or other that I thought were loyalty rewards? How long ago did they do away with those rewards?

I preordered and subscribed at launch and played for about 3 months, then didn't touch it until Thieve's Guild and had all those pets. I never actually knew they stopped doing ESO plus rewards.
    "You can have fun or you can have safety, but you can't have them both"
    -A ten-year-old
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They weren't ESO plus rewards. They were subscription rewards for those who were subscribers before they went to buy to play and brought in the ESO plus system and crown store.
  • Disturbd_ZX6R
    esotoon wrote: »

If you mean the Bantam Guar, then this is still available as part of the Adventure Pack in the Crown Store (Under Upgrades/Account for 1900 Crowns)...

latest?cb=20150331000919

If on the other hand you mean the Scuttler, then this was part of the Explorer's Pack that you got if your Pre-Ordered the original game, so hasn't ever been made available in game...

latest?cb=20140322210729

Thanks I have the Scuttler it was the Bantam Guar I want LOL ... I bought the Imperial Edition so I have most of what is in the Adventure Pack =( ... heck I might just have to blow 1900 Crowns for my chicken LOL
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reward is access to DLC, crowns, and xp boots.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    esotoon wrote: »

latest?cb=20150331000919

latest?cb=20140322210729

I have the guar from the EXPLORERS pack :( Bantam > Guar
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attackfrog wrote: »
    I have a wraith and I believe I have a dwemer something or other that I thought were loyalty rewards? How long ago did they do away with those rewards?

I preordered and subscribed at launch and played for about 3 months, then didn't touch it until Thieve's Guild and had all those pets. I never actually knew they stopped doing ESO plus rewards.

Yes the ice wraith, dwemer sphere and last one was the tiger sench mount for 300 days of paid subscription. These were only available on pc.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happend to rewards for being ESO Plus...
    ...they became aboplished with the BtP option, as with it all the pets and costumes because crown store things, and subscribers got other perks instead. Like the free crowns to make purchases there, and even moreso, crafting bags or the upcoming increased bank space. Which is better anyhow if you ask me...
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭

There has NEVER been loyalty rewards for subscribing to ESO+ .....

Before the game changed to "free to play" (F2P), it was subscription based. During this time ZOS gave out loyalty rewards to subscribers based on the time they subscribed .....

Since the game change to F2P, they have been providing a reward for each DLC, regardless of how you receive the DLC (purchase or ESO+) .....

• necronomniconb14_ESO

Final Fantasy 14 gives veteran rewards based on subscription days. Coming back to the game recently I went ahead and bought gametime codes from Amazon when they were giving away mounts and cosmetic gear and unlocked my 180 day (6 month) subscription rewards which are the minion of light which randomly summons a minion base don the original NES Final Fantasy game and the black mage barding which is chocobo cosmetic gear and I like to use the cap with the behemoth barding on mine. The minion of light's random minions summoned will be one of three each time you use the ability: The Fighter, The White Mage, The Black Mage. And sometimes they even do the nintendo victory dance lol! Other rewards I had in the past were a flying ahriman mount ( a giant bat-like creature with a big eye) and iirc my fat chocobo mount was also a vet reward. And so were many other minions. Minions in Final Fantasy 14 are the equivalent of non-combat pets in eso.

Once in a while you get cosmetic clothing (useful with glamours which are cheap and easy to do and can be used on their own in slots without glamour) like the cascadier thing I got a long time ago. You unlock Squall's outfit iirc on an extremely high tier, like people who played consistently for a couple of years or subbed ahead for around that much time. The mog station cosmetic shop is also something you may not even know about for a while since they don't remind you of reskins every time you log into the game. It's generally reasonable, and has past ingame event items you may have missed out on eventually like Lightning's outfit. Many things like a emote I bought are for one toon only, but you can play every class/job on one character so it's only an issue if you ever jump servers though a transfer should carry everything with you anyways. I suggest giving the free trial of Final Fantasy 14 a go... it is on PC and PS4 and comes with a functional lfg tool
    Edited by necronomniconb14_ESO on May 15, 2017 10:17PM