The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I LOVE the New Island

• Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megabear wrote: »
    You know, I bought the island but I still haven't visited it yet except the time I was teleported to it as soon as I made the purchase. I ported right back out lol.

You do know that you just caused all 15 of the constant whiners heads to explode right?

Good Show.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eshelmen wrote: »
    So uh, Netflix & Chill night at Champs beach front?
    250 inch projector screen, surround sound, massive bon fire, all the meed we want and some live tunes!
    No electricity, but maybe he can bring in a couple of big generators to power it. Or he can create power using several dozen welwas running on giant hamster wheels.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Eshelmen wrote: »
    So uh, Netflix & Chill night at Champs beach front?
    250 inch projector screen, surround sound, massive bon fire, all the meed we want and some live tunes!
    No electricity, but maybe he can bring in a couple of big generators to power it. Or he can create power using several dozen welwas running on giant hamster wheels.

I actually wish I could do that. Lmao. That'd be so dope. Self-powered home, all through having welwas running on wheels. Or if I could, I'd use magicka to fuel things. Kind of like the dwemer did (to a degree).
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I have no idea why people are so petty, and rude all over something that doesn't effect them in the slightest." Only it does affect ALL of the player base. This is why most reasonable countries have regulations preventing monopolization. If I can get away with charging $140 for a roll of toilet paper, next time around I'm raising the price to $200 and calling it limited deluxe edition, on sale for only 4 days...

This scheme affects anyone subscribing or buying crowns now and in the future.

This is a GAME and they do not have a monopoly on that...

No, but price increases affect everyone. Defending ever increasing prices is what leads to 5k motifs, 5k mounts, 18k housing and ultimately crown crates. Yet there are still some people on here that scratch their head wondering why ZoS implemented CC's. Why wouldn't they implement CC's? It's just another form of gouging, only a rung further up the same ladder. This place is rife with whales eager to defend every over priced piece of junk and ZoS would be silly not to take advantage of you guys/gals. If i had the smarts, I'd be doing the same too. Easy money.

The best part is, these obscene prices wouldn't actually be a bad thing if they actually fixed the damn game.

They aren't taking advantage of us. They set a price. We decide individually if it is worth it to us or not. We purchase or don't purchase based on that. If we don't purchase, we don't show up at the forums yelling about "unfair" pricing. Their staff looks at the sales statistics and decides whether or not to adjust pricing to hit the sweet spot of max revenue.

Aye, righty then. Just because you're happy to purchase something doesn't mean you're not being fleeced/played. Because people on these forums love their irrelevant analogies on here; I'm happy to pay 3 times as much for a drink up town than I would if I bought the same drink in my local pub. Doesn't mean I'm not being fleeced/played. The same drink doesn't suddenly become 3 times more expensive when they're using the same suppliers as the pub across the road from me. It's 3 times more expensive because they can charge that because they know people are happy to be fleeced when in the city centre.

I'm happy you guys are happy with this fluff, I'd be even more delighted if your spending was going towards improving things such as, well, let me think, PvP, quest fixes that have been broken/a ballache since release and so on.

Perhaps that drink uptown is served in a nicer establishment with a better atmosphere. Perhaps someone loves uptown and does not want to commute to save a few bucks.

If someone personally finds the value in the uptown spot then they are not being fleeced. They knowingly and willingly paid that rate.

There whole point of luxuries is that their value is very subjective. Just because it does not hold value to you does not make it over priced to everyone.

Have you ever thought that the revenue from these luxuries might help fund development of the game? If the game is not profitable then it will die.
    Edited by JasonSilverSpring on April 29, 2017 6:51PM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EH32oFI.jpg

Champion Island coming soon...
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on April 30, 2017 6:21PM
  • Daganerabus
    Daganerabus
    ✭✭✭
    Love the New Island. But not the price.
    Which is why I did not purchase it. unfortunately.
  • seaef
    seaef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could really care a less about people how have money to purchase these expensive items and then come on here to tell everyone about it.

Not pointed directly at the OP I do not know him/her or what they may contribute to humanity but, People die of hunger everyday, Kids go without and are abused everyday...the list goes on and on.

If more people would start looking around at what a mess this world is in and give a little back instead of saying look what new shinny thing I got we might all be better off in the long run.

Oh, go talk it off in your social justice warrior support group tonight...

"The Illuminati are very achievement focused. It's like Xbox - only everything is hardcore."
    - Kirsten Geary