Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Grand Topal Hideaway and Furniture Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

• Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MadLarkin wrote: »
    My reaction when developers release $100+ time-limited homes in their game and people still defend their business practices...

MBNLObW.gif

Funny, that's my same reaction to forum necros.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    7253d7434588315b05cd8a0b718fee83.jpg
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    johnnified wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Disappointed in the pricing after the recent well priced items.

This really shouldn't have costed any more than the cavern, the limited time should have been the cash boost, not an actual price hike.

What dumb logic is that? Earthtear Cavern costs 13k unfurnished.

You expect an entire island (one you can even swim around fully) to be the same or less?

I bought the island furnished :D

Let's think about this. For the price of GTH I can:

*Buy TES 3,4,and 5
    * Take my wife out for a nice dinner.
    * Rent a jetski for an hour.
    * Buy a pass to an amusement park
    * Its 1/4 of what it is going to cost me here in 3 weeks to have a captain take me to an island in the Gulf of Mexico on a 60 ft yacht in which i will be kayaking and spending the night on the boat at the island and then taking me back to the mainland.
    * Pay for about 3/4 of a year of ESO plus
    * That is a lot of netflix i can get out of the price of that house.
    * You cant buy GTH for fake gold but it will cost you 0.1 troy ounces of real gold.

:thinking:

Id like to have this "house" but that price is way way to high. Would need a crown sale at 75% off before i would even consider it.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on May 7, 2018 7:35PM
  • MadLarkin
    MadLarkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    MadLarkin wrote: »
    My reaction when developers release $100+ time-limited homes in their game and people still defend their business practices...

MBNLObW.gif

Funny, that's my same reaction to forum necros.

It was near the top of the thread list, so I posted. Didn't realize how old it was. My bad. My point however, still stands.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. This was predictable - Crown sale = expensive house on limited release.

You (woefully predictable) crafty sods!

Shame I never bought any crowns... Guess I'll just have to make do with purchasing game content with gold :worried:
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • WhiteNoiseMaker
    WhiteNoiseMaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    STOP NECRO-ING OLD CROWN SALE THREADS!!!!

THIS ISLAND HASN'T BEEN AVAILABLE FOR A YEAR!!!!

• WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    STOP NECRO-ING OLD CROWN SALE THREADS!!!!

THIS ISLAND HASN'T BEEN AVAILABLE FOR A YEAR!!!!

Wow, that noise sure was white!
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson