The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchase lvl 5o tokens

rynth
rynth
✭✭✭✭✭
Now before you all start screaming B2P, stop take a deep breath, calm down, and read.

I'm asking for lvl 50 token in the crown shop save on time grinding out a new ch. for people. A lot of MMO's offer lvl'd characters so this isn't a new concept and it would also help generate new income as well as allow other people change factions with a new ch. and profession.

I would purpose that lvl 50 token only gives you pts for being lvl 50 i.e. for health, stamina, magic, as well as skill pts for lvls 1 through 50 place how you want. YOU WOULD NOTget skill pts for any shards/dungeons/missions, including main story missions. This is only so people can reroll a new ch. without having to do grinding as well as for those people just joining the game or people returning and want a new ch. play. Also no alliance pts no crafting knowledge etc. or weapon knowledge, armor knowledge, or class ability knowledge
When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...no, somethings should be worked for.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am so sick of grinding to 50 to try a new race/class combo. It's just days of mindless grind.
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say a lot of people don't want to have to go through the constant grind just to play a new toon and new class this way its gives a bit of a short cut yet doesn't give them an advantage to someone grinding out all weapon/armor/class abilities
    When asked what he would do for a Klondike bar. Grand Moff Tarkin said "why I would blow up Alderaan."
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rynth wrote: »
    Now before you all start screaming B2P, stop take a deep breath, calm down, and read.

I'm asking for lvl 50 token in the crown shop save on time grinding out a new ch. for people. A lot of MMO's offer lvl'd characters so this isn't a new concept and it would also help generate new income as well as allow other people change factions with a new ch. and profession.

I would purpose that lvl 50 token only gives you pts for being lvl 50 i.e. for health, stamina, magic, as well as skill pts for lvls 1 through 50 place how you want. YOU WOULD NOTget skill pts for any shards/dungeons/missions, including main story missions. This is only so people can reroll a new ch. without having to do grinding as well as for those people just joining the game or people returning and want a new ch. play. Also no alliance pts no crafting knowledge etc. or weapon knowledge, armor knowledge, or class ability knowledge

No. No. Just No.
    In case the other sentence was too complicated - No.

tl;dr: No.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horowonnoe wrote: »

No. No. Just No.

you may say no, but I'd bet a lot of money we will be seeing tokens like this for sale in the crown store

• Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go play WOW if you want to buy a fully leveled toon.
    Seriously.

PC / NA

Builds & Guides:

Notable Achievements:
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i had to grind 8 characters to 50 multiple times because i wanted to try a new build then so does everyone else. Be thankful that the vet rank grind is gone and that the CP grind is account wide and move along.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I am so sick of grinding to 50 to try a new race/class combo. It's just days of mindless grind.

Days? Levelling from 1 to 50 takes 2 hours in Skyreach.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never use such a thing as I prefer to slowly work both my fingers and the character up at the same time - even if I've done it before. Same reason I never skip the tutorial.

Now that said, that is just my preference and I am a big believer in lots of options. Just because an option is not for me doesn't mean it can't be provided for those who want it. So I see no problem for folks that want to do that.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. No. Just No.

you may say no, but I'd bet a lot of money we will be seeing tokens like this for sale in the crown store

I better hope not.
    PC / NA

Builds & Guides:

Notable Achievements:
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

This.
    PC / NA

Builds & Guides:

Notable Achievements:
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously.

It's not fully leveled, its always 10 levels below the current content
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the mmos who offer this service from WoW to swtor see a lot of income from it. So honestly i would not be supprised though i would like to see a requirement of at least 1 lvl 50 in order to buy.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • rynth
    rynth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much you all want bet there will be a lvl'd toon token in the crown store at some time? A lot of people don't want to have to grind it out and its a money maker why a lot of MMO's have them
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually indifferent. 2 hours of Skyreach doesn't do anything to help you learn the game either and ZOS is apparently religiously opposed to having a learning curve in their game.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ranks up there high on the list of things this game doesn't need. We have enough problems with people grinding to fifty and being unable to play their characters joining groups. You wanna play a character then play that character. You may be great as a DK but that doesn't automatically mean you can jump on a leveled NB and be great. You need to play that NB so you learn how to actually play the skills attached.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go back to WOW with your trash ideas.

This game is designed that all overworld content can be played at all levels.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What next? Tokens giving max CP?
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you already have a character at max level... I see no reason not to offer this to them all people do is literally grind a new character to 50 so they can use it. I mean skyshards and quests should be account bound anyways.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    What next? Tokens giving max CP?

I'm holding out for the former emperor token.

And of course sold separately, the emperor costume.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but you need to have at least 5 other lvl 50's to do so, if that could be implemented

I don't mind grinding now with 1T but its still a pain to do so
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously.

It's not fully leveled, its always 10 levels below the current content

Yep. They know that they've got so much content now after all the expansions, that if all new players had to quest through all of it before getting to The New Current Expansion That All The Ads Are About™.... they wouldn't get as many new players.

ESO, since the content isn't all one long path, doesn't have that problem. Between the scaling, and the "go anywhere", they don't need to boost people up for the latest DLC/Expansion/whatever.

(I vote "no" as well, btw.)
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on April 27, 2017 12:16AM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure. What a neat idea. But then you have to grind all your CP points from 10.

So, you're max CP, you roll a new character. You're allowed to use a token to hit level 50. Catch being you have to earn all your CP again on that character. If you're not yet level 50 on a character then no token will be available.

Sounds good right? No. Somethings need to be earned. Like grinding a new character to 50 and learning how to actually play it.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveling to 50 is much quicker in this game than any rpg I have ever played, including other MMO's. Who would want to waste money on this.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

Sure if you are being run, I don't have the patience to grind more than an hour at a time so multiple characters takes days.

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Charge something like 10-15k crowns for it to make it unappealing. No, just no.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • NecroEnzo
    NecroEnzo
    ✭✭✭
    If i had to grind 8 characters to 50 multiple times because i wanted to try a new build then so does everyone else. Be thankful that the vet rank grind is gone and that the CP grind is account wide and move along.

Most honest opposition in this thread. Deplorable, infantile, spiteful, and pessimistic, but honest.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously.
    More understandable in WOW where it take longer to reach max level.
    In eso it take far shorter and you still has to level up guild skill lines.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe if they made them available only to those at the cp cap :*
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of games do this but why should ESO.
    ESO is unique and should stay like that.