The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Two Houses I'd pay 20k Crowns for

• ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    How about we fix bugs and combat problems instead of more 20k houses?
    Different jobs done by different People.
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    Queo wrote: »
    Swifigames wrote: »
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I want a ship to live on. I'd pay a ton for that.

Even better, let me live on the ship in the harbor outside my castle in Daggerfall!

Interestingly enough the lower portion of Daggerfall Overlook has a hatch that leads where? Directly into slaughterfish infested waters with nowhere to go but back inside. If I were to speculate why there was a pointless section of a home with water it would perhaps lead me to theorize that personal transportation via boats may eventually make an appearance into the game. It's literally the perfect place for a boat and the only thing you can do in it currently is die to slaughterfish or go back inside...has to be a reason for it if you ask me :wink: Though this is all speculation.

Hmm is there room to build a little arena, that if you fall off you get nom nomed on slaughter fish? I started to build one on my island, but the invis wall kept getting in the way -.-

Two man enter, one man leave? Interesting idea.
    Though you'd have to hire a decorator to bar the door so that no man could enter back into the house through the backdoor first, before dying to the slaughter ;)
    If you do this, I want a YT vid to watch :P
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    I want a ship to live on. I'd pay a ton for that.

Yeah, I don't have 20k to blow on a home, but a ship, especially one that mirrored across major ports... that would be seriously tempting.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want a blank space of land and proper building structures.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart