The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Strats.co's ESO Guild: We're friendly people and we like to play games—usually together.

Vocino
Vocino
✭✭
e8635e5a4ebf2133852efec367cfb885a9bd4809.png

A bit about us
Our goal is pretty simple: have fun playing video games while not messing up other people's fun. If you're cool with that, you'll probably fit right in.

Everyone here is an adult who doesn't have time for your stuff because we've got a bunch of junk that matters on our plate like kids, work, and drinking.

We started in 2014 with the beta and launch of Elder Scrolls Online and we've been hanging around together ever since. Over the years our mission has evolved from the early guild days but we've always remained a haven for adults who love gaming in an environment that doesn't involve your mom being called names.

They said it couldn't be done. Yet here we are. Even tommy2118 is going to want to give up school, career, and family to join back up in ESO after he reads this post. You've never been more on team ESO than you are right now. Belieb it!

Important links for you to skip everything below: Welcome to Strats! (Read This First) and Your friendly ESO Strats guild is back (again).

4acd01c45b41fc2799d7575947604aa61647ac51.gif

Details
  • Our primary faction is Aldmeri Dominion (for the Queen)
  • Home Cyrodill campaign is Azura's Star (30-day Non-Champion)
  • There are no level requirements or time investment minimums because ain't no one got time for that.

However, you can join dungeon runs as any faction and apparently it won't matter for the battlegrounds coming in Morrowind.

How to join
Every member of the guild has invite privileges (easy, right?).

Reasons to jump back in
  • The Morrowind expansion is being released soon
  • Enlightenment system makes being a filthy casual more manageable
  • Wayward has never stopped playing ESO and he needs you
  • The Orc Messiah compels you
  • Cyrodiil and dungeons are still ridiculously fun with friends
  • At some point we will convince Auth to play

Final thoughts with @Vocino
If you’re like me, you’ve been away from ESO for a good while. Prior to my latest return, I had attempted to get back into the game before with no luck. I would sign in, excited and ready to roll, only to be left with the paralysis of choice.

Why is it so hard?

One aspect is having everything reset but having no idea what to do. As a returning veteran, your skills, attributes, and champion points have all likely been reset due to a patch long since gone by. This seems like a great opportunity but it left me with no ability to jump right back into questing and finding my stride.

Focusing on throwing in skills and just starting on the first quests I saw allowed me to jump that initial startup hurdle and now I'm off and running.

903ef2a734fa2d3a4728224e9b2f4fbf0e47fcc0.gif