The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need new code every time I log into ONE of my two accounts.

Zariah
Zariah
✭✭✭
Hello, I made a post earlier, but it was answered with an answer to another question, so Im trying again now. Everytime I try and log into my MAIN account, I keep getting the screen saying I need an Access code which is sent to my mail. EVERY time, I log into that account. I thought it had to do with my ip at first, if there was something wrong. But it doesn't happen to my second account, and my roommate can log onto my computer aswell without a problem. So it is only that specific account. And now the Acess code isn't even sending to my mail any longer. Please help so I can acually get into the game :/

sKxoOCf.png