The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Zavos Magicka Sorcerer - Episode 01

FakeZavos
FakeZavos
✭✭✭✭
My first smallscale video, hope you guys like it :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw7m_ITlRV8&t=1s
Why do I even try
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Force pulse instead of crushing shock? Eww
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magıc wrote: »

The more sorcs/magblades you have (especially with destro ult or woe) the better force pulse gets due to the aoe component.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are using destro ult, so you aren't smallscaling.

Please unequip all AoE for next time and complain about AoE caps if you want to smallscale properly.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Miruku
    Miruku
    ✭✭✭
    All i see is a pleb <3
    Edited by Miruku on April 23, 2017 7:51PM
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

The more sorcs/magblades you have (especially with destro ult or woe) the better force pulse gets due to the aoe component.

I still prefer CS cause of the interrupt on all these zerglings trying to res.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I still run shock aswell and still think it´s the "better" option for 1vX and 2vX.

As soon as you have 3 people using shock i prefer pulse (only one person running shock) - because the number of players you´re going to attract will be so high that keeping them from rezzing looses compared to flatout murdering them with coordinated ultimates.
    Or you´re kiting and interrupts are not an option in the first place.
    Pulse does considerably more damage than shock.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I still run shock aswell and still think it´s the "better" option for 1vX and 2vX.

As soon as you have 3 people using shock i prefer pulse (only one person running shock) - because the number of players you´re going to attract will be so high that keeping them from rezzing looses compared to flatout murdering them with coordinated ultimates.

This. I play DW sorc when solo or duo, but on the rare occasion I run with more than that I run destro for the destro ult+pulse synergy
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zavos OP. How could it not be with such a name ? :smiley:
    EU | PC
  • Magıc
    Magıc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

True. This just confirms Fake is a dirty zergling :#
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    You are using destro ult, so you aren't smallscaling.

Please unequip all AoE for next time and complain about AoE caps if you want to smallscale properly.

I wonder how many people get what u are trying to say here xD
    Why do I even try
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

True. This just confirms Fake is a dirty zergling :#

Its pretty simple tough. It does more dmg, and for stopping resses I have streak (when they fix the *** bug already)
    Why do I even try
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video. gratz!