The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[SOLVED] Can't buy house

Thazgar
Thazgar
Soul Shriven
Hi there !

I encountered a problem with Homestead. I want to buy the Ample Domicile in Shadowfen, but it appears i can't even with the funds and the associated achievement.
Here's some pictures :

http://i.imgur.com/sn6XwWU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nD4as10.jpg

As you can see, i can't buy the house because of the greyed out option. It also tells me i need the "Egg Protector" achievement. And as you can see on the other picture, i own this achievement.

Already asked tickets from the supports, didn't get any answer.

Thanks for the attention !
Edited by Thazgar on April 26, 2017 7:20PM
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Thazgar Are you trying to purchase with in game gold or the fully furnished house with crowns? Because the crown purchase option is showing in your screenshot.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Thazgar
    Thazgar
    Soul Shriven
    phairdon wrote: »
    @Thazgar Are you trying to purchase with in game gold or the fully furnished house with crowns? Because the crown purchase option is showing in your screenshot.

Thanks for the response.

I'm trying to buy the house with normal gold. 195k. Which i have actually.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thazgar Did you do the "Friend In Need" quest? Would it be your first house?
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Thazgar
    Thazgar
    Soul Shriven
    Streega wrote: »
    @Thazgar Did you do the "Friend In Need" quest? Would it be your first house?

Yes i did it. I got the first room in the Inn.
    ( Also, i got the Egg Protector prior to Homestead. Don't know if the unlock script is bugged )
    Edited by Thazgar on April 26, 2017 3:16PM
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I know what's the problem: you need the "Egg and Root" achievement, not the "Egg Protector", which is a step earlier.
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • Thazgar
    Thazgar
    Soul Shriven
    Streega wrote: »
    I think I know what's the problem: you need the "Egg and Root" achievement, not the "Egg Protector", which is a step earlier.

Alright, i'll try to get this thing. Thanks for the help.
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SbY4oxa.png?1

I think there's an error in the French(?) description - anyway, good luck :)
    Master Angler
  • Thazgar
    Thazgar
    Soul Shriven
    Yup. Looks like a translation problem. And yes, this is french langage.

Anyway, thanks for the help !
    Edited by Thazgar on April 26, 2017 5:30PM