Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Before the PTS patch is applied to the core game, may I make a suggestion regarding crafting?

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
Of all the patch notes that upset me, it was the news CP gear will be increased to 180. The day before this news came out, I spent over 56 Dreugh Wax (of 59) upgrading my CP160 gear. This after days of grinding for Ancestor Silk. Now, in less than two months, my gear will be, well, let's just say I can't even give it away.

Despite being upset, I'm willing to adapt, but I ask developers throw us a bone.

I propose "Crafter's Day" for a week(end) event which includes:
- All research is dropped to 5 hours. Crafting passives apply.
- 100% tannin/temper/resin return x1 on deconstruction. Bonus to drop an additional return: 40% - green, 30% - blue, 20% - purple, and 10% - gold.
- 1% chance to return *all* tannin/temper/resin on deconstruction.
- 100% mat return on *all* deconstructed gear at item level cost.
- 100% motif element return.
- 100% trait stone return.
- Double node drops.
- 100% exp gain on deconstruction (a booster for those under level 50).
- 50% cost reduction when applying tannin/resin/temper.
- Turning in daily crafting writs rewards players with x20 raw mats.

At least this gives us a chance to get something back, rather than nothing.

Doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
:smile:

• ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Crafting
    Staff Post
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Violynne

I hate to tell you, but you got trolled. Gear is not increasing to 180.
    To clarify, we do not plan on raising the gear cap when Morrowind launches in June. We’ll let you know when we plan to raise the gear cap in the future, but it won’t be in Homestead or Morrowind.

I also read and re-read the patch notes to be sure it wasn't snuck in. I even did a search term on 180 and only camup with Rushed Ceremony.
    Edited by Kodrac on April 20, 2017 3:18PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Violynne, can you please link or post where the gear cap is confirmed for CP180?

ZOS said it wouldn't take effect for the Morrowind patch ... and I don't see it in the PTS natch potes (3.0.0).

Not sure where you're getting this info ...
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want the cap increased only if it hurts the BiS players who then have to go farming their trials and VMA again. I want to see people running these again several hundred times because their sharpened CP160 maelstrom staff is no longer BiS......

Alas, ZOS have indicated that when gear cap is increased, these people will not be penalized......and if that is the case, why raise it at all?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice troll, try harder next time.