The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Advice to DK players out there

• Vosital
    Vosital
    ✭✭✭✭
    If your a DK main, please do not buy this DLC if you plan on continuing to play. This s**t just isn't going to get better unless cashflow stops.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will never buy anything anymore unless they give each class its unique character in both PvP and PvE. StamDK and magDK has been all about SnB.
    When I was making posts about how OP SnB is people we giving me the usual forum responses.

Revert DK passive nerfs.
    Provide 1 utility class skill in stamina morph(CC, wings, aoe dot)

Make DW ulty AoE Twister (look up Zoro One Piece... I dont know...) and give it Dawnbreaker effects. DW improved.

Give Momentum to FG skill line. Change FG to DW ulty (aoe... not in a ridiculous projectile)
    FG improved.

Stop adding broken sets. Fix classes
    Cu in 6 to 12 months
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on February 12, 2018 2:23AM
  • Knowledge
    Knowledge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they will fix DK once they sell enough Wardens.. I mean Morrowind.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »

They also need to fix warden too. Its a joke to fight against in pvp with all its bs, and a joke to have on your team in pve.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 12, 2018 8:48AM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stam petrify morph. Would work well with truth without having to have to roll. Have it deal high damage when broken.

Bad morph of wings breaks snares. Reflects bird and pulse. Projectile limit is per person. However it becomes 4s and 3 projectiles only.

Sustain pls.

Tadaa both dk much better. Get unique class defense. Comparable sustain to others. Stam can use rally, and has its own strong cc. Mag can actually sustain and doesn't have to use mist.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Vosital
    Vosital
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knowledge wrote: »

I am pretty sure the next plans for a class are a Battlemage, which is basically what a mDK is already. I guess their logic is that they have to completely gut DK's so that their new class sells.
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think i'd ever reroll as a warden. It feels too...WoW or like some other MMO. All the nature crap, furry animals and bright effects irk me.

QFT

Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think i'd ever reroll as a warden. It feels too...WoW or like some other MMO. All the nature crap, furry animals and bright effects irk me.

QFT

I don't understand why they made some animal class when it was already shown that the pet mechanic is a failed concept. Like Mag Sorc pets are a joke in actual gameplay, the only reason they can get used is because they are overtuned numerically. But whatever let's add a class totally centered around this dumb bear that, once again, is going to be useless in actual endgame content.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • rustic_potato
    rustic_potato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden wrote: »

QFT

I don't understand why they made some animal class when it was already shown that the pet mechanic is a failed concept. Like Mag Sorc pets are a joke in actual gameplay, the only reason they can get used is because they are overtuned numerically. But whatever let's add a class totally centered around this dumb bear that, once again, is going to be useless in actual endgame content.

Most of the player base dont really care about the end game content. You maybe have 10% of the playerbase attempting vet trials and 1% for hardmodes. Game design should not revolve around such a part of the population.
    I play how I want to.