The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Best monster set for PvP healer

Brrrofski
Brrrofski
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So I'm making a PvP healer finally. Just wondering which monster set to use for a group of up to 8.? Is troll king that good? Or would I be better off with something else or 1/1?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll king is that awesome for healing but I do not play a healer and don't know if it's the best or not.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood Spawn is also great.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the health regen from troll king carry on even when healed to above 60%?
    Edited by Brrrofski on April 13, 2017 7:35AM
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

Yup. Pretty easy to maintain a 70-80% uptime on it if you're running some kind of HOT.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    It kicks in when you are below 60% and being healed. It then keeps going for 10 seconds, healing you up to full, if no further damage (much better than Orgnum's Scales in that regard). Between racial and class (Nightblade) passives, simple health potions, heavy armor bonus, and CP, it can increase your health regen by 2K to 3K. This ticks every 2 secs and is not affected by Battle Spirit. A heal over time (Rally, Rapid Regen, Funnel Health etc. etc.) automatically triggers Troll King, when needed.
    Edited by fred4 on April 16, 2017 7:05AM
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would personally go for 5 transmutation and 2 troll king and keep mutagen up on as many people as possible all the time.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll king said the guy with 3000 plus hours on a Templar.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.