The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Martial Knowledge set

Schizoid-man
Schizoid-man
✭✭
"After you hit an enemy, they take 10% additional damage from the next damaging attack. This effect can happen once every 4 seconds"

Does this mean that my next attack on the player does 10% extra damage or the next attack by anyone else does 10% extra damage? It seems a bit ambiguous.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any attack by anyone or anything.

Edit:

To be clear it is the next attack from any source be it yours or someone/something else.
    Edited by OGLezard on April 12, 2017 8:01AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As OGLexard said.

So hope someone doesn't fire a light attack or you have a dot on them, because the effect will be wasted on small damage.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, this set has great potential its just that its far too hard to control your burst with it
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also heard that the cooldown is external (meaning per player target), so put that on an AoE like destro ult... cancer!
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    I've also heard that the cooldown is external (meaning per player target), so put that on an AoE like destro ult... cancer!

I don't remember if that's true or not, but this set used to be BIS for my pve guild for trials before IC dropped.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual