The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @KingKayanto

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!
    I'll add you to my friends list asap, so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • kilim
    kilim
    Hi.
    Wondering if you have a spot?

I started playing this game on its launch, but had lots of break periods.
    Generally i love chatting, questing, sometimes grouping, dungeons and so on.

My champion points - 190.
    My gear thought is only blue CP 50...
    Primary character - sourcerer, destruction/healing staffs. :D

Also I have 6 month premium time, bank assistant, allmoust full bank space ( :D ) and both last and upcoming large DLC or whatever they are called.

I also play World of Tanks, For Honor and some other games when i feel like it :D
    Edited by kilim on May 20, 2018 10:40AM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @kilim

I will add you to my friends list asap, so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • kilim
    kilim
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    Hi @kilim

See you soon,
    Cyn

Hi. Thanks for replay. But i dont see you in my friends list :/

EDIT: also @Cyn_v84 says account not found xD
    Edited by kilim on May 20, 2018 12:57PM
  • tithian
    tithian
    Soul Shriven
    Heya

I was wondering if you have a spot open. I'm a fairly new player, although I gave the game a shot at launch, found it lacking and forgot about it. came back a couple of months ago and I'm slowly levelling through the base game, loving every moment of it.

But generally, if I am to stick with a game I need people I can click with, otherwise the solo fatigue kicks in; and your guild sounds perfect: not massive, mature, relaxed, and goal oriented.

I'm a newbie, without much to offer, but if you feel like having a talk, poke me. User Id is @nyktobia and I'm usually online at 20:00 is GMT+2 (although, not daily mind you).

Cheers
  • kilim
    kilim
    Hi @kilim

See you soon,
    Cyn

Hi again, @Cyn_v84

I didnt receive any messages or friend invitation.
    Also i cant seem to send anything to you. it says account not found.

I"m still very interested in your guild.
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @KingKayanto

See you soon,
    Cyn

Thanks for the response, looking forward to it :)
    Battlegrounds Masochist

Magsorc: Robot Wizard
    StamDK: Dragon Bruh
    StamNB: Mr Meow Meow Meow
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @kilim

That would be because I haven't added you yet.
    Was at work yesterday, and the game is updating all through the day. So, it'll probably be for tomorrow!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • kilim
    kilim
    @kilim

That would be because I haven't added you yet.
    Was at work yesterday, and the game is updating all through the day. So, it'll probably be for tomorrow!

See you soon,
    Cyn

Oh lol ok, thanks for answer! :D
    I thought you dropped me as a lost cause of something of that sort. :D
  • Julatsa
    Julatsa
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a returning player, though I have to admit I dinged champion level 159 after Morrowind hit and stopped playing. Just returned with the summerset expansion.

I work early mornings, so would normally be online by 15:30 uk time until about 19:00. I do have discord and would be willing to use it.

Userid is JujuBuju
  • N4vYSe4L7
    N4vYSe4L7
    ✭✭
    Hello Cyn

I would be interested in joining if you have any spaces left.

The way the guild is discribed is the kinda guild i'm looking for, not too big or small, i'm on most afternoon's UK time, only been back around a month. Have discord and banter :smile:

cheers.

user ID - @N4vYSe4L7
    Edited by N4vYSe4L7 on May 22, 2018 4:12PM
  • keepitgangster
    keepitgangster
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,

I'm looking for an EU guild, and I think Reborn might be the right.

It will be casual for now but might get more serious by the time.

Atm, I'm trying to learn the game and get to CP 160 so I can start farming gear. I would like to experience both PvE and PVP.

I've previously been a hardcore endgame raider for more than 10 years, but as I'm getting older I don't have the time for it. I'm trying to find a game/society to settle down with, and until now I think eso is pretty nice.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

@keepitgangster (account), pølsepoul (char)
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Julatsa @mikejgrahamb16_ESO @keepitgangster

Since I'm also having trouble logging in due to Steam issues, I will try to get you all in tomorrow!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • Athan74
    Athan74
    Hi guys,

I'm also looking for a friendly guild to evolve with.

If that can help, I speak French(mother tongue), English (lived in Eastbourne for a few years) and Italian as I live in Milan.

I have an active family life (4 months baby) so just like you guys, I won't be online all evenings/week end but I ll surely take the time to join events.

I enjoy both PvE and PvP as long as the group is united and coordinated by experienced and relaxed players (experienced the great fun to get hammered by trains, would pass on it...)

I love crafting and will be very happy to build some sets, pots, glyphs or food/drinks for guildmates.
    I have been focusing mainly on woodworking lately (9 traits nearly in all) but am aiming to master blacksmithing and clothing as well (6-7 traits atm).

Looking forward to chat with you guys,

@Athan74
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

Over the past few months, we've had some amazing applications and applicants who all found The Reborn to be their new home in Tamriel!

As we have almost reached 100 members, we feel that we need to spend some time to get to know each other and get attuned to one another to become that well oiled machine a guild should be.

Because of this, we have closed recruitment as of today. Those who have applied before today, are, if all went well, on my friends list to have a chat with me in the next few days.

Those who read this thread and know somebody in our guild, don't hesitate to contact me. Friends of Rebornians are always welcome!

See you in game!
    Cyn
  • benthelazygamer
    benthelazygamer
    Soul Shriven
    I know recruitment is currently closed, and it's understandable why, I'd really appreciate it if you or one of your guild members would let me know once recruitment starts up again. This guild sounds right up my alley, mature, family orientated, patient, just my cup of tea. Hope you're all having a great day!

Cheers, Ben.