Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU] Are you looking for a home in Tamriel? - join "The Reborn"! - Recruitment CLOSED -

• Altii
    Altii
    Good Evening

I am returning player that has played here and there but never really been part of a guild, and id really like to get back into the game and more involved, ive barely touched all the dlc content, but done bits and pieces, but really would like to be involved with an active friendly mature guild and learn some stuff, maybe we could have a chat to take it further

Thanks for reading
  • Gribington
    Gribington
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Are you still open for recruitment? Your guild sounds perfectly suited to what I am looking for. I've had a break from MMO's for a couple years,(Previously played WoW for a very long time, but spent time on others also). I've always been drawn to the more social aspect of MMO's than anything else. I still love tackling content and PvP but it's much more fun when doing it with people who also enjoy a laugh and not making a game a 2nd job.

I am a returning player but didn't play eso for long last time as I didn't manage to find the social aspect I was looking for, so I am very much a newbie and still learning the ropes.. I also have an live-wire 18 month old and it's nice to play with others who understand life sometimes doesn't want you gaming... even if you have an addiction to feed!

Regards,
    Gribington

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Altii and @Gribington

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn!
    Of course we still have spots open for enthusiastic players!
    I'll add you to my friends list asap, so we can have a chat!

I'm home for the next two days, so everyone, profit! Sign up and we can start playing together!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy folks,

your guild looks like an interesting bunch of people. i wonder if you have a spot open for a player like myself. well, literally myself. i have been a member of a couple of guilds, but only one (so far) is a guild i enjoy being a member of. yours looks similar, so (and i know i'm kind of repeating myself here) would you consider myself as a worthy member? if so, my IGN is @mzprx and i will be eagerly awaiting your decision.

good luck out there, folks..
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @mzprx

I'll add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • DonTywin
    DonTywin
    You guys seem just like the thing for a returning player with a fixation for the social aspects like me.

I've added you on my friends list but I didn't seem to catch you online yesterday .

Would love to get in touch to discuss more!

Cheers :smile:

• Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    This one seems very interested >:)

Brief info about the Khajiit:
    Cunning mind, bright eyes, sharp tongue and a witty attitude ;) A new traveler in the world of Tamriel coming from Guild Wars 2, with an arsenal of experience on the battlefields (world vs. world type combat) and a keen enthusiast of the Thieves Guild, apprentice of the Dark Brotherhood.

Looking for a guild just like yours. Discord user, highly reliable, sociable and there when you need him ;)

/rp

Direct messages in game to inner.distance
  • Zodi53
    Zodi53
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I'm a returning player, Haven't played since 2015 but looking to get seriously back into the game. This guild seems perfect for me.

I'm aiming to participate in all end game content and want to be part of a lively community.

@russky53 is my name in game. Thanks!
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Inoki and @Zodi53

Goodmorning and thank you for your interest in The Reborn!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • Corbra
    Corbra
    ✭✭
    Guilds still going :open_mouth:
    Would you guys accept me back, haven't played since last year sometime but left the game for one reason or another.
  • Corbra
    Corbra
    ✭✭
    Just a note, I don't really plan on leaving the game again (though im still downloading it) Ill explain in private things if needed.
  • antonellic
    antonellic
    Soul Shriven
    hi there. id be interested in joining if you have space available. in game @gaiusbaltar
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Corbra and @antonellic

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn (again). We are still going strong, and re-invites are possible of course!
    I'll add you both to my friends and we'll chat soon!

See you in game,
    Cyn
  • AlbionDaz
    AlbionDaz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there am very interested in your Guild,I am a returning player,you sound like the perfect home for me,hope to hear from you :)
    @AlbionDaz is my account name.
    Edited by AlbionDaz on May 7, 2018 6:47PM
  • Padian_88
    Padian_88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Hope you are still open for recruitment. I am a returning player and have been getting back into the game. I am in one trading guild, but looking for a guild to get involved with content and hang out with. You guild looks like it could be right for me (older player with some RL commitments, but wanting to be around people who help each other).

Recently been doing veteran dungeons (normal for DLC), but keep to get into veteran DLC and trials. Also, keen on PvP (but I am AD and tend to stick to just one character).

Thanks
  • reduL_
    reduL_
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Are you still recruting?

I'm a returning player in my mid 30th. My SO was looking for something new in the MMO sceen and found this so I joined her and realized what I loved about the gameplay of this game. Your guild seems to be just what I'm looking for a casual guild with fun ppl.

I was playing at launch but I never found the social aspekt of the game and went to other games for that reason. I can't promise to be on every day (more then to put stuff on research) but I can promise to be social when I am, and to play with you as much as possible during weekends.

IGN @reduL

Thanks and hopefully see you in game
    /reduL
    Edited by reduL_ on May 7, 2018 6:40PM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @AlbionDaz , @Padian_88 and @reduL_

I will add you to my friends list so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • AlbionDaz
    AlbionDaz
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Cyn,think my ign is spelt @Albiondaz.
  • reduL_
    reduL_
    Soul Shriven
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    Hi @AlbionDaz , @Padian_88 and @reduL_

I will add you to my friends list so we can have a chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn

Thanks. Looking forward to it =)
  • SteJ97
    SteJ97
    Soul Shriven
    I'd really look forward to joining the guild. IGN: Phnxxx
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @SteJ97

Thank you for your interest in The Reborn.
    I've tried to add you to my friends list, but unfortunately, it kept saying 'account not found'. Can you check?

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • s.murphy18b16_ESO
    s.murphy18b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Hey! I'm a returning player, Haven't played for awhile was mainly on xbox but decided to play it on pc now and

I'm able to participate in game content and want to be part of a community

@XTR3ME is my name in game. Thanks!
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @s.murphy18b16_ESO

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • l.ys
    l.ys
    ✭✭
    I would be interested in joining, experienced endgame pve player, but I fancy a social guild :)

ingame @l.ys
    All hardmode trials done on NA
    @Rostelore ingame user.
    Main templar healer
  • Mostalajnen66
    Mostalajnen66
    Soul Shriven
    I love to join your guild =)

@mostalajnen66
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @l.ys and @Mostalajnen66

I'll add you to my friends list asap so we can have a chat!

Important little announcement: the Mistress of Recruitment is taking a short holiday, which will involve a lot of actual nature. Which, in turn, means no connection or heavy lag. Back on Monday though! :wink:
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

The Mistress of Recruitment is back from a well deserved weekend filled with pina colada's.
    Even though she has a little backlog, she will contact you as soon as possible when you sign up here!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • neurovore
    neurovore
    Soul Shriven
    Hey hey,

Old geezer idling in a (almost) dead guild of old geezers here, who would like to ramp up his social/game interaction a notch :smile:

Playing on and off since beta. Eternal noob in spite of that. Self reliant, can pull own weight, not adverse to impromptu grouping. Love planned ones, tho.

If you're still looking for more warm bodies, my ig handle is @corwin68

Have a nice lootday!
    Edited by neurovore on May 19, 2018 8:44PM
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @neurovore

I'll add you to my friendslist asap, so we can have that chat!

See you soon,
    Cyn
  • KingKayanto
    KingKayanto
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

I'm really new to the game and looking for a guild like you pretty much described.

I'm 26 years old and I live in Belgium so GMT+1 time zone if that makes a difference.

I work a lot in real life, I'm basically only available for play at night or sometimes on mondays and tuesdays if I don't have IRL stuff to do. I prefer to be honest about this, I wont be online every day. So in short, I wont be very active but I have a rather social and talkative personality and I do my best to be friendly with everyone :)

What I'm looking for is a social guild, people I can chit chat on discord with while playing. Personally what interests me most in this game atleast for now (veeeeeeery limited experience, only scratched the surface) is PvP.

UserID is @KingKayanto
    Battlegrounds Masochist

Magsorc: Robot Wizard
    StamDK: Dragon Bruh
    StamNB: Mr Meow Meow Meow